Friday 28 August 2009

Prepare to be amazed...




Dare I say that this young lady could be my favourite scrapper of the moment?!
I hate to limit myself like that but I do have 12 scrappers that are really doing it for me right now and Iris is most certainly one of them.

I have gone Prima & Webster's Pages mad. I don't know why. It has just happened. I have never considered myself a full-on floral girl before, expecially as I have 3 men in my life to scrap too. I think it is because the new florals are so "vintagey". Do yourself a favour & follow the link. She has her images stored in Webshots, which seems to be a very clever program that does not allow you to download & print the images. Pity because she was going to be my weekend inspiration, but I do appreciate her wanting to keep her very special style all to herself.

And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my RAK, it's still on like donkey kong!!! Will put up my next 2 questions tomorrow & you have a week to answer (until next Thursday evening actually) so that I can hopefully post about it again next Friday. For now I am up to my eyeballs in cardstock, preparing a page for Journaling Junkie, so no time to hunt around the internet for a good question for ya! The answer to last week's questions were BASIC GREY and JUNE BUG. Will let you know tomorrow who is still in the running!

Happy weekend to you all ;-D



6 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Iris has been on my blogroll for some time now...gorgeous work.

Vicki said...

Been keeping an eye on her as well and like you loving Websters and Prima at the mo. Its all just so pretty. LOL

Monique Liedtke said...

Love Iris' work too! and Prima and Webster's also as it happens.... you have great taste, girl!! LOL!

Shayne said...

If you're into Prima & Websters take a look at AMM shop and their kits.

Chock a block full of both.

Michelle Ramsay said...

Can't say I study too many overseas scrappers' work. I actually prefer using lots of pictures on my layout rather than just one or two, unless that is all I have.

Ella Swan said...

So lovely isn't it?...clever girl...she is really doing such a great job rocking those papers! What I find about AMM kits is that there is too little paper & too many embellishments. I counted 6 sheets I think in their last kit & Cocoa Daisy usually gives you 14. Of course I love it all but for me paper is the thing I really want the most.