Thursday 13 August 2009

Life can always get worse...

I am always careful not to moan about & begrudge my life because LOOK!!! It can always get worse...




This week has brought with it many frustrations & diapppointments but I can always count on one of my friends to pass some amusement my way in the form of an e mail "forward" & this one has provided me with some quick, pertinent blogging fodder ;-D In the midst of it all I AM still creating...I have begun my Go To Press online class album & have 3 completed layouts done for that (I should have 8!!!) but I do have the printable elements printed & have printed the photos so don't feel that far behind. For this album I have preselected all my paper & embellies so everything is in one packet & one clear-plastic carry case. SOOOOOOOO simple...Shimelle is definitely in my good books right now. Her scrapping is always so delicious & her approach is as she claims, stress-free...so my course has provided some welcome respite amidst my daily trials.

I have not been a good bloggy visitor this week so please forgive me if I have not popped in to say hello...I will visit you soon...I promise...

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Yikes, that looks seriously uncomfortable. TFS and making me smile.
Hugs
Desire

Diana said...

Hi Helen. Thanks for coming by my blog. I'll take any sb company right now -- regardless of what style their pages are! In the meantime though the online community is great!

topkatnz said...

Sounds like you're really enjoying a new scrapping approach - go you!

Andrea said...

Hey helen, looking at that picture am really glad I don't have dangly bits lol.

Sorry to hear life is hard at the mo, but hang in there like I always say Life is a rollercoaster....survive the lows, enjoy the view from the highs and hang on for dear life for all the bits in between....here's to you being back at the top soon.

xxx
a

Lynette Jacobs said...

That looks like a royal pain in the behind:)

Jacqui said...

I'm also feeling miz at the moment and need to keep this pic in my mind to remind me that it could be worse!
Here's to good news.....

Ella Swan said...

Thanks everyone...it's been one of those weeks when things have been testing but have had a good weekend to make up for it!

Ella Swan said...

Yes Heidi the scrapbooking approach is really fun. So much easier to work by album rather than by page and if I EVER get caught up I'm going to use this method. For now I hope to create some "theme" albums using this method too...printing all the photos, choosing all the paper & embellishments then just head down & go for it 'til it's done! Beats faffing around looking for bits of this & that & gives your album a real sense of continuity too...will post soon when I have more to show ;-D