Friday 14 August 2009

Celebrate!



This has been doing the rounds in Blogland for a while now & is just too cute not to share...I think they may have set a trend! If you haven't yet watched this do yourself a favour. If you're anything like me you'll be crying your eyes out by the end of it!!! It's really just a celebration of life & love & how we should be living every day...

If only I wasn't yet married...this would DEFINITELY be how I would do it...but realise that this isn't just about a wedding dance. It's about an attitude...a very brave & lovely outlook & one that I strive for constantly.

7 comments:

topkatnz said...

yeah, that's a fun clip isn't it? I wanna do that too - but, I wonder if I could convince my whole wedding party to go along with it!LOL NZers are generally quite a conservative bunch!

topkatnz said...

oh, and I don't think it's such a good look for a bride with no bra on!heehee

Andrea said...

I have seen it before....isn't it FANTASTIC, enjoyed watching it again.

xxx
A

Jacqui said...

this is the talk of the moment in our family as we have 2 weddings happening in the new year and everyone is wondering if one of the couples will follow the happy trend!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I have also seen this before...and what a great wedding procession:)

Diana said...

If I were to go for winning on talent I'd drive myself crazy. I'm so not interested in any kind of competition in my SBing right now. I'm quite ok with the random drawings for prizes! I just wish I'd WIN something. I've entered so many and I'm starting to lose hope that I'll EVER win anything. I just love the idea of a box of SBing supplies coming my way for FREE. Sigh.

Ella Swan said...

Yes it's so lovely isn't it???!!! And Heidi...trust you to spot the no bra ;-D TBH did take note of that myself...not that she has much to put into it...but perhaps she regrets the lack thereof now that their dvd has become a You Tube sensation LOL!