Saturday 22 August 2009

A NEW KIT! {Drool...}

I have made a new discovery! I am stark raving BONKERS about this new kit club! Take a look & tell me what you think....

It is really extra special in my opinion!

And look at these colours...exceptional co-ordination!!

These are all the close-up shots...(the brown cardstock is full of holes - like cheese!)

Just gives me goose-bumps...

It's definitely the most beautiful thing I've seen all month...

And you know anything with JB is good for me...


Okay the stamp isn't my scene but could come in handy...

I keep hoping I'll go off it but I am seriously in love! I have already done all the preliminary work & secured the best possible price but the catch is ALWAYS the massive shipping charge to Africa. I need 5 other South Africans to sub with me. I will post the kits on to you if you are not in KZN, charges for that will be additional as per your postage method & the padded envelope cost {as they will be arriving in one big box & need repackaging}. If you are keen to join me for a 3 month trial sub (Sept/Oct/Nov) please e mail me & I will let you know the costs involved & sign you up for my new kit club!

Personally I think for us South Africans ordering from US kit clubs makes more sense than online shopping from the States. Their websites are totally overwhelming & it is so time-consuming to choose items individually after all the surfing required to familiarise ourselves with what's hip & happening "out there". One also needs ALOT of money all at once in order to do one of these shops ALONE and fill an entire USPS flatrate box. So for me I would rather recieve my CD kit & this new one every month & be done with it.

I have calculated the saving on this (as opposed to buying it locally) although of course NONE of this IS available locally in any case, and the saving is VERY significant {at least R300 - USD$38 at the moment} & local prices are on the climb again - inexplicably...

So please E MAIL ME if you are interested in joining me on this one!



9 comments:

topkatnz said...

Yeah thats a great kit ...... I've just ordered those very same Websters Pages!lol Gosh it's uncanny! AND between you and me, I can't beleive people are having trouble with your Friday challenge! easy peasy! but then BG and me are very close!!haha

Jenny said...

I also e kits but not those with too many embellishments. We used to have a great kit here that was just c/s and paper

Jenny said...

"e" should be "like"

Lynette Jacobs said...

I would love to see what other past kits they had.

tania said...

Gosh!! This is very nice, helen you are my budget's worse nightmare;)let me sleep on it. . .

Bernadine said...

I completely agree with Tania.. lol. You are my worst nightmare to. lol. I will mail you. :)

Jacqui said...

You sure have been scouting out nice new goodies my friend - I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding people to go in with you. As you know, my budget is committed so I have to pass this opportunity up. I LOVE bargains so I'm green with envy!

Shayne said...

It is lovely.

Mail me the details please? Perhaps i should give this a bash instead of continuing my other subs.

who is the club?

Ella Swan said...

Will e mail details to those interested soon ;-D Not surprised to hear that Heidi - given that you & I both have exceptional taste LOL!