Saturday 1 August 2009

Oh My!

Well celebrations all round here as we won the rugby! 31-19 so a VERY clear victory but I dare not say more than that LOL (based on my 4 NZ bloggy buddies regular visits ;-D)...


Now it is PC time for me at last - have had very little time here in the last 72 hours...so I have just done some serious CHA surfing. I love this time of year! There are so many delights that I have found but this one deserves a special mention tonight. One of my All Time favourite manufacturers & not available in South Africa. Even online from the States I have not found many of their products...frustrating...but sure I will overcome if I keep looking. I WILL hunt them down LOL!

So for tonight, any surfers out there, enjoy these visual delights (click on the link above for Maya Road's latest & greatest ;-D ) HAPPY LOOKING!!!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Yep - the less said the better about the rugby. ROFL

topkatnz said...

Hahaha ..... like water off a ducks back to me! hope you enjoyed the game anyway!

Desire Fourie said...

Yip, what a fantastic game and hats off to Morne Steyn! Lets rub SA's victory in a bit more ... ha ha ... and hold thumbs for a victory in Cape Town next Saturday agains the Aussies.
Have a great Sunday
Hugs
Desire

Michelle Ramsay said...

I believe Morne was the hero - well done to our boys!! Those Maya Road products are great - it is such a pity we don't get to see half the new USA items.