Sunday 26 October 2008

State of the Art Scrapbooking discoveries!

Before we get on to those just wanted to share a photo of my daughter, Chelsea, all set for a nite on the tiles at a Gangsta party...

Have you discovered flickr.com yet? Sign up for a FREE account and then upload your photos to your OWN page (a good way to back up your photos!) You can also share your Flickr address with whoever you like so they can also view your images. Flickr is also a WONDERFUL SOURCE OF INSPIRATION as you can use the SEARCH FUNCTION to find photos an ANY SUBJECT . Searching for colour combinations is C.O.O.L. Check it out...

Newly discovered and WONDERFUL SCRAPBOOKING RELATED BLOGS are:-

erinzam.com/blog

colorlovers.com

scrapsthecityandme.typepad.com

evejohnson.blogspot.com

eatbreathesleepscrap.blogspot.com

allscrappedout.blogspot.com

Have just added all these addresses to my blog list so ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON THEM to get straight into my next favourite blog, how's that for tite?!

AMAZING...

"Scrapping by numbers" is a fun column in my new fave mag (Scrapbook Inspirations) to add your vote to their monthly poll go to http://www.scrapbookinspirationsmagazine.co.uk/ Go on, it's fun!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Helen...you've been tagged - I don't usually get involved with this kind of thing, but this one is quite fun....visit my blog if you get a chance for more info.

P.S. Sorry I haven't come back to you re the map, but I have been swamped with Nic and when I had a quick look I wasn't sure why yours isn't working - will do my best to come back to you asap.