Thursday 30 October 2008

More about the Tagging challenge!

From the look on Chelsea's face anyone would think she'd given birth to the cat! Talk about 'Proud Mother' pose...!

Well I completed the challenge as soon as I saw it 'cos it was easy and fun. Here are the rules for those of you who I'm tagging. Hope you take up the challenge and share a bit of yourself with the blogging world. It's a great way to move around the blogspots and add to your favourites as you come across more and more interesting blogs!


Link to your Tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


Phew! Am I glad that is over! My back is killing me...must invest in a comfy computer chair. The one my bum's in at the moment was R50 from Mr. Price (a shop, not a person, for those of you outside of South Africa!) need I say more...Well thinking of the 7 facts and jotting them down was the easy part. Now I gotta list the 7 people I've tagged. THAT was the hard part. I haven't moved for the last 6 hours (bar 1 loo stop!) in my attempt to locate and invite suitable peeps to take up the challenge. I have located and informed them ALL (thank Goodness!) so let's hope they join the party.



I have absolutely NO CLUE how to link my chosen few to my tagger. In fact, I really don't think I HAVE a tagger...yet again I want to cry...this blog has been a source of great joy and sadness...it is 1am in the morning so I suppose I may be being over emotional. Okay, I've just had a brainwave and gone to Blogger Help and printed out instructions on how to make a link to another webpage. If it works, brilliant, if not, I'm sorry!

Here goes! (Just want to say thanks to Andrea at this point 'cos I reckon I've learnt a lot tonight, even if I do have a sore back now!)

Please check out these blogs to see if the peeps I tagged take up the challenge!

Sophia
Elizabeth
Stacy
Venessa
Robyn
Wilna

Oops, after all that I see that I can't count either! So sorry, had Keisha in mind but can't get hold of her...do check out her blog though under my list of favourites. It's called abiteast.typepad.com and has some stunning photography and some fresh layouts!

Yikes! That may have actually worked! Well I actually don't think that that is the way I was supposed to do it but I have created a weblink which is the same idea. Gee, I am quite proud of myself! I am also pretty exhausted...

CLICK DIRECTLY ONTO THE NAMES OF THE LADIES LISTED ABOVE to feast your eyes on their wonderful blogs. Even if they don't take up the challenge there will be a lot of wonderful information to absorb. Happy blogging!

Postscript: Hate to fail at anything so have enlisted one last happy scrapper to make up the perfect no.7!!!

Kitty

No comments: