Monday 7 November 2011

Scrapbook Kits with a Difference {Those were the Days} Layout


Finally!  
My last Scrapbook Kits with a Difference November layout :)
I had all that paper left over and thought that
if I used a big enough photo to bring in 
some vibrant colour and print, I could squeeze an 
additional page into the kit!

Amazing how the night flash-photo has made the 
cardstock look white!  As you can see it is actually 
bright blue :)  I just wanted to show you how I 
doodled the letters by hand before cutting around them.


I added quite a lot of inking to make this one 
look a bit artsy so it didn't come across boring
in it's simplicity.


 As the Bo Bunny metal embellishment had a loop 
on it I hung it from the ribbon.


I positioned all the rub-on swirls to look like 
foliage tendrils coming off from each side of the flower.



All kits are available for sale in the shop here 
and come complete with step-by-step instructions.




18 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the colours and you did SO well with this kit. HOPING you are well always.

Jasmine S said...

Another gorgeous pic of the girls and wow, that title looks fab. I thought you may have stamped it and then cut it out. Fabulous doodling indeed.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is STUNNING! I loveeeeeeeee the photo, the title work and loveeeeeeeeeeee all the flourishes! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Evgenia Petzer said...

love everything you do!

Heather Jacob said...

wow Helen this is amazing .... love the hand writing ... hugz x

now that is a stamp I have used .. cant tell a lie !!!! it is a stampers anonymous.. G3-683 and the glimmer mist is olive vine ... I hardly sprayed any on it, goes a long way .... hope that helps you .. xox

tania said...

the TITLE is my favorite!!! love it!! ok so now this is squeeeeezing out layouts out of one kit!! Brilliant!!

sandi said...

Wow! Love what you've done here! The lettering looks wonderful! Great way to use up all the paper Helen! :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is lovely Helen and your title work is amazing.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous LO. Love the hand doodled title!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Alison said...

Love your hand-doodled title..and the cutting out of it! Great LO
Alison xx

Denise Price said...

I know that others have already said this, but I have to say it too: your title work is amazing!!! It's beautiful, artsy, and attention-grabbing...in short, it's perfect!

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous work Helen...full with details and I like it so much!

Marelize said...

Love these colours together Helen! Beautiful page. xx

yyam said...

Oh wow! Gorgeous! Awesome doodling! :)

Leonie said...

Wow!! That is one super title. It looks terrific, love the flourishes too. :)

Rebekkah said...

wow.. just gorgeous doodling Helen.

Bekki xx

Diana said...

The sneak peeks are so enticing! It looks so lovely!

Kerryn said...

Loving that doodled title!