Friday 11 November 2011

Just imagine...





***Seeing that it's the weekend take a few minutes to
click in and take a look -this is one of a very few really
worthwhile You Tube videos***

Hi Jennie & Bekki!  {new follower & new commenter!}
and of course all of you - old & new alike!
I still get so excited if I see my "Followers" go up!
Everyone likes to be acknowledged & I work hard 
here to share my art with you all so it's always nice 
to see that someone new appreciates it :)

I was sent this over the e mail & it is quite astounding.
Definitely worth a watch if you are a technology fanatic
like me!  The face of things to come...scary...
{I did have a little chuckle to myself imagining the
bus shelter, etc in Africa.  It would be defaced,
stolen or broken before the week was up!!}

For an amazing glimpse into your future click HERE.





4 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

wow. Simply amazing. You know , we really are not THAT far from having all that as part of our daily life. The only thing that concerns me is that you are surrounded by technology everywhere and you cannot escape anyone ..not even in the bathroom LOL! I like my privacy and I like to ignore people when I dont want to talk to them IYKWIM? LOL! Thanks for sharing.

Eila Sandberg said...

That's a whole lotta glass! couldn't help wondering who's going to polish it and that kitchen is more or less already here! ha ha nope not in the bathroom! ;)) xxxx

Rachael Funnell said...

That was very interesting!!!
All the Technology was a little scary for ME!!!
As I'm not good with it all....
BUT!
It would be nice to have SO much white my House & look as clean as that 1 did..... LOL!
♥♥

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super cool!!! Thanks for sharing!