Tuesday 3 April 2012

Featured and Published!! Linking up to USE IT TUESDAY - A new challenge at Berry 71 Bleu and See you all next week!!!





I have all sorts of news but time is ticking by and I 
have a long drive ahead of me so I need to go - I'm 
going away for a few days with my 2 daughters as
my eldest daughter is home from university for a 
couple of weeks - yay!

I was featured HERE at Scrap for Help for their
March Challenge (using cardboard on your layout)
I used corrugated board underneath my sentiment card.  



There's a new challenge up HERE at Berry 71 Bleu
and I will dedicate a post to it when I get back.

For now click in and take a look at the great 
inspiration photo and marvellous DT example.

--------------------------------------------------------

I am also linking up this layout to USE IT TUESDAY
as I inked up my new Prima Grid stamp for the
background (as that is what the challenge is - to use
a never-before-inked-up stamp on your project)

*** see the pink checks in the background***


And lastly I am published HERE this month! Woot Woot!! 
I can't put the layout up here or anywhere else until next month
 so click in and take a look see!!

And on that happy note I say GOODBYE and see you all
next week, when I'll do my best to catch up with all my
 e mails and commenting. We are heading into the mountains
 where the signal is almost non-existent.  TTFN.  




22 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Hi Helen. Congrats on being featured! Your creations are always breathtaking. You must enjoy your time in the mountains - hope its the Drakensberg (our very favourite place to unwind and recharge).
Hugs
Desire

Tracee said...

Congrats! Congrats! and have fun on your trip! Tx

Irini said...

WooHoo...congrats lots of woohoos...hahaha love love love the grid stamp just perfect!!!!....
thanks so much for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!
have a fabulous relaxing time!
see you soon..
hugz
irini

Lynnda said...

Yippee YAY... COngrats Helen... Both layouts are simply STUNNING... Enjoy your break.... hugs..xoxo

Sonya said...

Congrats!!! And your LO is just gorgeous. Glad you inked up that stamp and joined us at UIT this week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So much awesome news going on in here!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY and CONGRATS!! Have a fun vacay with your girls!!

Marelize said...

Congrats on the feature Helen! Your layouts are always so full of inspiration! Love your work.
Have a great time with your girls. xx

sandi said...

A Big congrats Helen! So deserving! Love your lo's!

Alison said...

Congrats Helen! Have a blast with your girls
Alison xx

Gayle Price said...

Congratulations, and have a great time away with your girls. xx

Kerryn said...

Congratulations Helen! Enjoy the time with your girls :).

Angela said...

Congrats Helen! Well deserved honor! Have a great getaway with your girls!

Hugs,
Angela

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful layouts, Helen! Congrats on the publication and I hope you have a wonderful time with your girls.

Mitralee said...

Hope your trip is restful and amazing! Love your new background stamp! I kinda want one now!!! Great job on being published!!!

phamil said...

Helen, beautiful projects and congrats on the pub! Hope you have a wonderful visit and trip!!! Have fun and "see you" when you get back!

Unknown said...

Hi dear friend so big congrats girl
This is a spectacular design's so gorgeous and details

hugs carla

Carin McDonough said...

Congratulations Helen those are all gorgeous layouts! I hope you enjoy your time away with your girls!:)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Helen...you are flying!!!!!
Congratulations.

Eila Sandberg said...

You're just bubbling and fizzing with so much awesome news - CONGRATS my lovely dovely! Was kind of hoping you had left for that much longed for trip with your girls, cannot wait to hear and see more from your trip! Happy Easter darling! xoxox

Lea said...

Woo hoo! Congrats! Love the layouts, that last one, with all the color and fun embellies is just fabulous! Hope you had a great time with your girls!!!

yyam said...

Woohoo! Congrats on being featured and published! :)

Marilyn said...

Congratulations my friend, both are So Beautiful!!!!!