Monday 23 April 2012

Guest Designing at Purple Pumpkin & Featured at C'est Magnifique!





I've had this information under my hat for weeks - 
just haven't found a slot to blog about it yet - so here's
the news quickly :)  I applied for the Design Team at
Purple Pumpkin, didn't make it BUT I did get a Guest
Designer slot for one month later in the year - woo hoo!

***Read all about it on the Purple Pumpkin blog HERE***

That means that I will be receiving a pack of 
Purple Pumpkin goodness in the post to create 
with at some stage & be given the opportunity
 to showcase their cute & quirky product!  

I submitted these 3 layouts using the very last of 
their products that I had left and I am currently 
awaiting my next order.  Can't wait!!


The hearts, tickets, flower & spotty button are all 
Purple Pumpkin.


Here just the gorgeous big lace flower is from 
Purple Pumpkin.


Here the doilies, denim flower, vinyl cog and denim/polka 
dot flower are ALL Purple Pumpkin.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I was also featured over at C'est Magnifique blog for 
their April Sketch challenge, which you can see on 
their blog HERE, as one of their top 5 projects
(which are not in any particular order) - the winner
of which was chosen by random draw.  




This is the layout I submitted!


Okay so that's the news finally...
I am happy to report that I have succeeded in
reverting to the old Blogger interface, although
I also note that they say that they will be doing
away with it within the next month so I am only
delaying the inevitable :(  

I am not one who is averse to change.
I believe that "Change is Good" but obviously
for the better!  In this case I am not so sure...




13 comments:

topkatnz said...

Grrr. I hate 'change for changes sake'. Stresses me no end!

Bellaidea said...

Helen, I `m sure you know it`s not for better:), I spent a day with new Mr B and told him I don`t like him at all:).
Well, more important, congratulation my Friend! Well done1 I can nbot wait for your new creations!

Lynnda said...

All all your layouts...B E A U T I F U L .....WOW Congratulations Helen!!! you well-deserved.... CHanges is hard... but one thing I learned... it will pass... all you know...you are over it... just the initial stage is the hurdle!!!..hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! How did you convert it back?!?!??!?!?! I have been trying for over a week now!!

HUGE CONGRATS on the GDT!! That is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your lo's!! So gorgeous! I am IN LOVE with the one with the masked "LOVE" title!

Marjie Kemper said...

Wow, Helen, do I love your style!!! So many cool layouts here... the circle is my favorite. Congrats on your GD spot!

Marjie Kemper said...

Wow, Helen, do I love your style!!! So many cool layouts here... the circle is my favorite. Congrats on your GD spot!

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats with your DT spot and being a Top 5'er - well deserved for your huge creative talent.
Strange I have been with the new Blogger for a few months now and find it fantastic to work work - so much quicker and user friendly than the old Blogger. Hope I am talking about the same new Blogger ...
Hugs
Desire

Kerryn said...

Lots of exciting news,congratulations Helen :).

FiKenward said...

Well congratulations on both, all beautiful pages and I am sure being GD is will be just as exciting.

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on your guest stint!! Everything you create is just beautiful!! I love all!

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on your guest stint!! Everything you create is just beautiful!! I love all!

Marilyn said...

Congratulations on the GDT spot and in the Featured!! well deserved it!!
So happy for you! :) :)
Beautiful pages! and the page with your boys...I LOVE IT!!!!! Gorgeous
hugs! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

I totally HATE the new Blogger interface, cannot stand it. Everything about it is just more time consuming. Hey hey hey - talk about good news!! CONGRATS on the GD spot at PP! really so neat! ADORE the CM page, head is spinning just looking at ALL the gorgeous details! the combo of Pion and KaiserCraft is just ravishing I say! so so happy to see you scrap yourself, beautiful photo sweetie! Just had myself a browse over at Mona Pendleton's, my goodness she is just fab! thanks for the tip, will certainly spend some more time checking it out! xoxox