Sunday 22 February 2015

"My Sister, My Friend" Canvas - 2Crafty Chipboard






Hi Everyone!  Today I have a few projects up on the 2Crafty Chipboard blog 
HEREincluding this little canvas I made for my younger daughter's bedroom.  


Please refer to the linked post at 2Crafty if you are after the names of all the chippie
 pieces.  The post will also give you more details on how I treated it all.  


Pink, purple, glitter, sequins & microbeads are what little girls dreams are made of.


I used a Prima "Printer's Tray" Packaging piece from their wood embellishments,
which I painted black before dry-brushing with white & adding photos & 
embellishments to.  So this is a fun, dimensional piece of wall art!




7 comments:

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous canvas for your daughter Helen! Perfect for your daughter's room! YOU rock Mom! He he ... hugs..x

chilli pip said...

This is gorgeous , I am sure your daughter was thrilled. Love those bold blooms on the corner and all the glitz

Lizzy Hill said...

Shimmer and glimmer & shakerish makerish delish!!! LOVELY! Bet she adores it, too:):)

Mitralee said...

SUPER SUPER COOL! Love the glimmer and microbeads!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Val-Belle said...

Oh this is so pretty. Love all the bling... she must have been over the moon.... Such a pretty canvas.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Lovely creations - this one makes me want to pull out my micro beads again!