Thursday 26 February 2015

"You are Gold" Layout
{Studio 75 "Mr & Mrs Black" Collection}






Hello hello!!  I have a new layout up on the Studio 75 blog HERE!
There is also a great sketch challenge up on the blog - closing SOON - see it HERE!!


You can read all about exactly what products I used in the blog post 
I linked you up to.  They have some amazingly versatile paper 
collections. This one is called "Mr & Mrs. Black" &,being
 monotone, it is really easy to use, just add colour!


Being me, I couldn't stop at papers only so have added my beloved
 mists first, followed by a white doily, a gold doily, gold sequins
 & some hand-dyed gauze,


Of course I had a few girly touches even though it is still predominantly
a masculine page.  I added some glittered red tulle under there too :)


Some white gold bling from Prima, some amazing black lace, drywall tape
& my own handmade flower with microbeads & a double bow!


I hope you will join us in the challenge & you will take a look
 at the Studio 75 product offerings HERE as there are some
 truly amazing collections & other items on offer!  
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR VISIT ♥





7 comments:

Mitralee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those gold letters! The whole thing is really eye catching with that gold pop! Such a nice title! Hugs!

Lizzy Hill said...

I've not gotten into Studio 75 products - simply haven't looked - may have to check em out now!!! That pp looks really versatile:) of course, you got me with the gold & the doilies!!! Lovely page of ur 2 blokes :):)

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous.. love the gold doiley!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the splatters and the doilies!!!!!

Val-Belle said...

Love the gold touches... and the letters are just lovely. The papers are so cool a good mix of masculine and pretty <3

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love those touches of gold Helen, they really make this page 'shine'!!!
Stunning page!!! ox

nancy carroll said...

Wow, what an awesome piece... Love the flashes of color mixed in with the black and white!