Monday 9 February 2015

Notebook Cover using Miss Olivia Collection for Studio 75!






Hi everyone!  I have my first post up on the Studio 75 blog today - yay!!
If you want to see all the gorgeous products I used please refer to the
post on the Studio 75 blog HERE


With all my Design Team goodies I received this lovely spiral-bound
 notebook with plain front & sides, ready for decorating.  


My sister-in-law has a birthday coming up so I created this for her.
I glittered up all my stamped butterflies so it looks really pretty,
but sadly it does not show well in the photos.


The pretty butterfly stamp, flair, tags, flower & chipboard clock
 piece are all from Studio 75.  They have expanded into many
 different products since they began a few years ago.


Everything matches perfectly in this collection so creating with it 
was easy-peasy.  In fact I did it in the dark!  Yup, created this by
 candle-light.  We are experiencing "load shedding" here in 
South Africa now, which means our electricity gets switched off 
according to a schedule, & we are without power for approx.  
2.5 hours a day.  Well so far we have had 11 hours out
 in the last 24 hours!  So creating by candlelight 
looks like it will be a new thing for me!!

***  I have realised that even scrapbooking needs electricity...

I create everything using a heat-gun & glue-gun so this
creation above was constructed in a totally different 
order to normal LOL!!!***



8 comments:

nancy carroll said...

What a gorgeous set! Your sister will love it, wish the glitter showed on the butterflies better, to bad that pictures just don't capture all the glory of a piece!

Val-Belle said...

This is gorgeous and fairly kind of clean and uncluttered for you and I love it. The colours are just lovely. Great job.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous...she is going to love it. I hope you are doing well Helen and looking after yourself. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. See you soon xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers and the butterflies!!!!

dstandard said...

Totally gorgeous! Beautiful papers and tags!

Kathy G. said...

Oh Helen this is beautiful. What a lovely gift. By candlelight? You're amazing.

Lynnda said...

I am pretty sure your SIL will love this notebook!! The transformation is totally divine! So gorgeous! Hugs...x

Denise van Deventer said...

This is soooooo pretty! I just love butterflies and blooms, with a shabby style...so this one is a definite favourite for me! ;-)