Tuesday, 3 March 2009
I forgot to tag 5 peeps for the bag challenge...
Heidi from New Zealand (always keeps me very much amused so am looking forward to seeing her signature style,LOL!)
Vicki from New Zealand ( a blog-hopper of note - you can find Vicki all over the world every day,LOL!)
Beryldene from KZN, South Africa (a connoisseur of life & how to live it...)
Monique from the Netherlands (a talented scrapper & DT sista at Little Shop of Sketches)
Mieke from the Netherlands (also a DT sista & blogger/forum member of note,lol!)
So PLEASE play along...even if you take a week to get around to it...like me!!!
Andrea has asked me to interview her so here are her questions - pop over to her blog to check out her answers soon & some very fine photography while you're there...
1. Give us a general overview of your daily schedule.
2. Tell us about 3 things you think are advantages to living in the UK, as opposed to Africa, & why.
3. Name 3 things you prefer about Africa compared to the UK & justify your answers.
4. Give us 5 tips on improving our basic photography skills.
5. What advice would you give to anyone considering emigrating to the UK? (in a nutshell).
Hope you like the questions Andrea. I will so look forward to seeing your answers ;-)
As for me I am in SUCH a good mood. Talk about a see-saw!!! I have given myself a good slap & decided that no-one is going to mess up my cool life. I'm creating away & busying myself with my flower project that is getting me VERY excited. I am already onto Phase 2, which is ANOTHER type of flower made of fabric. Can't divulge more than that at this stage but am hoping the flowers will be a hit. They are looking SO good...