Who knew 3 of you would want to be interviewed by me?! Here are your questions so cut & paste & I'll be checking your blogs for your Interview post...
Cindy from Australia (A very talented scrapper & mum of 2).
1. What title would you choose for a book being written about your life? Explain your reasons for your choice?
2. Tell us about how you first came across scrapbooking & when you started?
3. Have you ever travelled outside of Australia & ,if so, what was your favourite destination & why?
4. What is your personal 5 year plan?
5. What us your favourite spectator sport & why?
Mel from Cape Town - a busy mum leading a crazy, lovely life-scrap crazy but time-strapped.
1. What 5 adjectives would you use to describe your life right now?
2. Tell us about your 3 favourite scrapbooking supplies, what they are & why you love them...
3. Do you think you will ever live in another country & if yes, where?
4. Do you have a specific personal goal or goals that you would like to acheive this year. If so what is/are it/they?
5. What skill would you like to learn that at present you have little or no knowledge about?
Stefanie from Cape Town - a mum & scrapper with a real desire to live a meaningful life.
1. Give us the Hollywood line-up for a Dallas/Dynasty type series about your family life...
2. What are your scrapbooking goals for the next few years?
3. Have you ever been out of Africa & if so, what was your favourite destination? Tell us what you liked about it...
4. Do you think life in South Africa will change in the next 5 years? If yes, how so?
5. Would you like to further your studies at any stage? If so, what are your plans?
There you have it...off you go & do your work...it's not easy I tell ya!
If anyone else needs a blog-post & feels like spilling just help yourself to one of these interviews & let me know in the comment box- so I can pay you a visit & enjoy reading your answers.
I'm feeling Sunday cheery...got breakfast in bed, went out for lunch & have movie/DVD plans for later so life ain't all bad ;-)
Psychologically the 1st of the month always symbolizes hope & new beginning in my life. I'm young & strong & there's still fight in me yet!