Wednesday 27 April 2011

Woo to the Hoo! {Thank you my Peeps :) :) :) }Sketchy Thursdays GDT gig/Colour Combos Galore/Creative Scrappers/City Crafter





Aaaah it's been a good year :)

Thank you to everyone of you who took time out to vote for me at Sketchy Thursdays.  I am totally delighted to see that I won, I won, I won :) :) :) :).  Stoked...totally stoked!

I couldn't have done it without you so THANKS {{{{{biiiiiiiiiiig grin}}}}}...

For those of you who may have NO IDEA what I am on about here is the snip!

 


I had totally forgotten about the $25 gift card so that was a biiiiiiiig plus when I saw it!  Can't wait to check out Addicted to Scrapbooking & see what's in store...

Now I wish I could give you the lowdown on this layout but I just can't tonight.  Our long weekend is finally over (yes, today was also a public holiday here in South Africa - Freedom Day)  & I have a little girl waiting for me to bath with her & she heads off to school early in the morning so I need to dash off!!


I will post my close-ups & supplies list here again before the end of this month.


This is my week's entry at Colour Combos Galore.  I am also submitting it at City Crafter for their challenge 54 - Mother May I? challenge & I used Sketch 153 at Creative Scrappers.


 
 Thanks again for all your support & your votes at Sketchy Thursdays!  This sure is a short week but hope you're having a great one!!

14 comments:

Diana said...

The new "about me" is still funny and I think a bit more "user friendly" (ahem!).
Congrats! How are you ever going to manage all this DTing mam? And the year isn't even half over yet!
Love the LO. Sooo pretty.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Congrats on your GDT gig! And what a gorgeous page you made for CCG! Those photos are just stunning, and the colors are so soft and delicate and perfect with them. Love all the pretty doilies and ribbon and trims!

P.S. Twinkling H2Os are little pots of color that you add water to and paint on your project. YOu can see them here: http://www.dreamingcolor.com/hex/index.php

Yara said...

Helen! Congrats in the GDT! I love your work!!! Celebrating with you!!! Love the layout of your daughter for the CCG challenge. Love the soft colors and the pictures too!

Lou said...

Oh Helen CONGRATULATIONS on your GDT.. fabulous news!! Awesome Lo's bye the way!! I went to vote for you but I was too late...:( but I tried!!
Lou xxx

Cathy said...

WOO HOO congrats Helen on your GDT... so exciting!! Loving your LO's :)

Rene Sharp said...

Congrats!!!! How are you going to keep up??

Jasmine S said...

Congrats Helen. I just loved that LO and love the new one here. Gorgeous use of the colors.

Irini said...

Huge Congrats Helen....well deserved!!!!!

scrapbookertink said...

Congrats Helen, well deserved, you mentioned on my blog you thought I was in the UK, you guessed right, email me (scrapbookertink@hotmail.co.uk) with details of your favourite chocs and I will treat you, a little something from me to you!Take care and have a good weekend I will be enjoying the Royal Weding on Friday and then it is a Bank holiday on Monday here.

Ros said...

This is such an adorable LO ... what a beautiful girl ... thank you so very much for playing along at CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a sweet and lovely layout, love those photos of you little girl.
that "mummy" alphabets looks familiar, is that K & Company?

thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

LG said...

Love everything! Your design and composition is impeccable!

Unknown said...

Your LO is amazing.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This is soooooo LOVELY! What a beautiful girl!
Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB this week!