Hello there! Crazy busy week for me this week & this weekend will be even more so!! Just popping in to show you an overview of what I did with this gorgeous kit this month.
You can sign up for My Creative Scrapbook Kits HERE.
They're fantastic value for money & the service & community are GREAT!
Just look at this long list of WHAT YOU GET!!!
DIY Shop 12x12 double sided papers
- MeasurementsVintageProjectCraftyDecorArtistrypaper clippingsfound
- Heidi Swapp paper
- DIY Shop Accent Stickers
- Pink Paislee Luxe CirclesPink Paislee Luxe ABCDIY Shop EphemeraDIY shop layered stickers
- Cottage Farms Burlap flowers
- Prima Flower six
- Vintage Trinkets 9 metal flowers
- Pink Paislee muslin trim
- 2 red paper roses2 yellow roses
- green sheer ribboncream ribbonPop into the Design Team Gallery HERE - prepare to be INSPIRED!!!!There are loads of layouts created each month by a large & diverse team.I started with this layout above because I couldn't wait to use the "Viewfinder" die-cut from Crate Paper 'DIY Shop'!Next I created this layout above, because I was just dying to cut up that gorgeous Pink Paislee Luxe grid circle die-cut!Next I created this layout above because I just love Mel C's song 'I Turn To You' & always have :)Finally I created this layout so I could have the chance to use up some of those lush burlap flowers from the new Pink Paislee Cottage Farms Collectiion!!If you are thinking about subscribing to these kits WAIT NO MORE because very soon they are going to be full of the latest & greatest NEW CHA product!I will be back as soon as I can with close-ups of all of these layouts as well as my monthly My Creative Scrapbook tutorial to share.Have an awesome weekend & thanks so much for visiting!