Hi everyone! There's another great challenge going on at Berry71Bleu this month so why not play along?
The Challenge for this month is STEAMPUNK! Use any kind of steampunk element/embellishment on your craft project. To give you some ideas, Channa has put together an inspirational picture.
Our 1st Challenge sponsor:
Welcome to Mold Muse. We have been working with clay and resin since 1978 and making molds for over 20 years. Our experience brings you excellent quality molds using only high grade silicone rubber, not too soft, not too hard and perfect for highly detailed pieces and a long mold life.
All molds are handmade by Ludi and her husband.
Have a look at there etsy shop HERE
Mold muse prize:$25.00 gift certificate
Our 2nd Sponsor is:
Studio75 is a Polish manufacturer of scrapbooking papers and other craft embellishments.
Have a look at there store : HERE
And there blog: HERE
Studio71 Prize: The entire Summer & Latte collection.
The colours of this collection are beautiful - soft yellow, green, blue.
1. You are allowed to make a an altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you want and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the last day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the comments section please.
Good luck to you all, cant wait to see all your creations!