1) Are your parents married or divorced?
They're still married - miraculously - many, many years later...
2) Are you a vegetarian?
Not officially but I don't eat much meat out of choice, just because I don't like the taste or texture much...
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
I do...and Hell.
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
I have actually died...I had a near death experience 5 years ago after an operation. The nurses accidentally overdosed me on morphine. It was terrible & wonderful all during the same hour.
5) What jewellery do you wear?
Almost exclusively "junk" jewellery - not out of choice - but I love quirky & whimsical designs, from Sass Diva, Claire's & Accesorize...in that order.
6) Favorite time of day?
Very late at night when no-one is competing for my attention.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
8) Do you wear makeup?
Usually although I do take a breather at home & on Sundays.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
I would love to - as soon as I sell my house!
10) Do you color your hair?
Yes, just a touch of mahogany lowlights for shine.
11) What do you wear to bed?
Milady's PJs. Sadly the cute ones at Mr. Price don't fit me ;-(
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
In Zimbabwe everyone was a criminal as there was a law against everything... Here - I've got a speeding fine per year - and only in ridiculous 60 zones where I was going at 70!
13) Do You Tweeze your eyebrows?
Once a fortnight or so...
14) What kind of sneakers?
Aasics for exercise...not often!
15) Do you still own vinyl?
My whole collection.
16) What is your hair color?
Very dark brown. Flat & dull.
17) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
18) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
At over 40? Um, noooooooooooooooooooo.....
19) If you won the lottery? …
I would put my parents into a decent retirement village, buy a nice big house, go on a wonderful family holiday & buy all 6 of us a laptop each!
20) Gold or silver?
Gold, if I could afford it.
21) Hamburger or hot dog?
Hot dog - NEVER eat hamburgers...well, maybe a Big Mac once every few years...
22) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pistachio nuts? Nougat?? Pawpaw???
23) City, beach or country?
City - with a nice big CLEAN & SAFE park within walking distance.
24) Where did you eat last?
At the breakfast nook - 2 pieces of toast with camembert & black pepper & a cappucino, mmm...
25) When’s the last time you cried?
Last weekend during a movie- "Sunshine Cleaning" -I cry in almost every movie - happy or sad!
26) Do you read blogs?
A lot. It's one of my all-time-favourite pastimes.
27) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
No!!! Except to a Fancy Dress party of course...
28) Ever been involved with the police?
Yes, in Zimbabwe I was beaten up by a black man double my size, who then reported me to the Police as having beaten HIM up - because I managed to throw a glass vase at him as I was escaping & it gave him a *small* cut on his hand. When I went to report the incident they told me I was the one "on trial" so I had to meet my "accuser" in the reconciliatory room & PAY HIM to drop the charges...yes, I have had a VERY exciting life - and there are more stories where that came from...
29) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
Tres Semme, Pro V or Gliss, depending on what's cheapest at the time. Soap - Breeze.
30) What are your favourite colours?
Neutral & spicy tones
31)Basketball or Football?
Football for sure.
32) How long do your showers last?
As long as the hot water does - about 5 minutes!
33) Automatic or manual?
Automatic PTL ;-D
34) Cake or ice cream?
Cake - don't like ice-cream.
35) Where do you wish you were?
In Hawaii with my little girl - she is a Lilo & Stitch fan & her dream is to go to Hawaii!
36) Are you wearing socks?
Slops - have just come in from the garden...
37) Can you tango?
38) Last gift you received?
A scanner for my birthday.
39) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Grocery shopping, fuel & school-fees.
40) Where do you live?
In Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.
41) Where were you born?
42) Last wedding attended?
My cousin in Joburg.
43) Favorite alcoholic drink?
44) Most hated food?
45) What’s your least favourite chore?
Taking out the trash.
46) Can you sing?
Well I think so but you may not agree!!!
47) Last person you instant messaged?
Huh? Still behind there...but last person I e mailed was Heidi.
48) Last place you went on holiday?
Johannesburg. At Christmas. When everyone else leaves Joburg. Bad idea. Boring................
I have edited this from about 70 questions as it was too long for my attention span & none of you care if I can roll my tongue or not...