Saturday 3 October 2015

My GOLD & SEQUINS Challenge at Studio 75!
Sweet Serenity Artist Trading Cards





How exciting for me that this month it is my turn to host the challenge
 at Studio 75!  YAY!!  You can view my challenge - Challenge 10
 - HERECheck out the full post for all details but the gist of it
 is - USE GOLD & SEQUINS!  So you can make whatever you
 like as long as you have something gold & a sequin or more!!


I made a couple of Artists Trading Cards.  Mine measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches, which
 is their standard size, but I reckon you can make anything any size you like!


I haven't made many ATC's in the past but they are actually really cute to make!
I used a couple of papers from the Splash it! Collection as well as the Studio75
butterfly stamp & a couple of sentiments from the Splash it! Collection too.


Because these little guys are so teeny they are really quick to make, so perfect for you
if you need a quick creative fix & don't have a lot of time on your hands (sadly this is
my life right now!) but I reckon having a small stash of ATC's isn't a bad idea as
they can be used like small greeting cards, with a hand-written message on the
back.  I am sure I will get to use these over Christmas, when we are always
in need of many cards/tags to identify different gifts & our extended
family always enjoy seeing my artwork :) THANKS FOR VISITING!!




8 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous Helen:) really lovely & atc's are such fun to make. Me? Day 3 of the month of not entering challenges & im surviving!!!! Just;)

Heather McMahon said...

These are gorgeous Helen! And congrats on the challenge hosting!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Loving your ATC cards...haven't done any myself either. You are right in thinking they will make great gift tags.

Kathy Bradley said...

Helen, no matter what size, I always so enjoy your art and these are just lovely! I too have learned to enjoy these little cards and they are very quick

Jean Bullock said...

Very cool. I pinned to my Helen Tilbury board.

Mitralee said...

oh I do love them! Super sweet!

I just used an ATC the other day. I didn't have time to make a card and I just tied it on the package, worked awesome! Hugs and hope your busy is getting you to where you need to go!

Deena said...

ATCs were actually the way I started with mixed media, I love creating them, haven't made any in awhile though. Your ATCs are beautiful.