Monday 6 April 2015

Connected by the Heart Layout -
Studio 75 Mood Board Challenge








Hi Everyone :)  I hope you had a wonderful & Blessed Easter!
Today I am here to share with you the new challenge up at Studio 75 HERE.
It's a mood board challenge & you can create ANYTHING based on the
inspiration you receive from it.  You don't have to use Studio 75 products
but if you do, please mention which you have used...


Such a soft & beautiful mood board don't you think?!


I used papers from the Rosalie in the Garden Collection HERE,
as well as the lovely butterfly rubber stamp HERE.


I just love the brick background paper - I am always a sucker for either
wood grain or brick papers & could collect them forever!


I also did quite a bit of fussy-cutting as well as punching & inking.
These papers are just TOO PRETTY!!


I hope you will come & play along with our challenge at Studio 75 this month.
It closes at the end of the month so you have plenty of time to play along!
Just save the mood board so you don't forget!!





13 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee this is beautiful! LOOOOVE brick and woodsy papers, too! This pic of your girls is sooo cute....& lovely saying....& the splotches of that sort of rusty colour just lift the whole page perfectly:):) A FAVE!!!

Lizzyc said...

That is a pretty mood board! And the quote you have used is one of my favourites! Love the cluster around your photo! Lovely layout!

Heather McMahon said...

This is adorable Helen - I love that quote and such a great pic of the girls. You're very lucky to have two girls who seem to get on so well.

Evelyn Walter said...

What a pretty photo, Helen! And of course you set it in the right light :) Beautiful page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the colors and the splatters!!!!

Jean Bullock said...

This is fantastic. I think this one is now my favorite. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765607603766/

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Amazing layout Helen!

Jasmine S said...

So beautiful Helen and I love your quote and photo. Perfect.

Mitralee said...

Super pretty and delicate! Love that little flower (button?) that is peeking out at me and winking!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous LO, Helen!! Love how you pulled such beautiful inspiration from the mood board!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Val-Belle said...

I love this soft pretty layout and the photo of your girls from behind. Really lovely.

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is fabulous!! Love your take on the mood board and I love that photo too. A really lovely theme and a beautiful page!! xx

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a soft and pretty page! ;-) One is so drawn to that photo...the perfect design! ;-)