Sunday 10 November 2013

Sunday Scrapmatts Winners!!!





Oh I feel bad that people are waiting around for the Scrapmatts
 winners to be announced so decided I should pop in here quickly
 & make the announcement!  

I'm having a really busy time lately & am now creating for deadlines
 that are coming up next week, so don't have time to do another 
Q & A at the moment but will do one again as soon as I can!


Congratulations Lynnda! 
 Please contact me with your postal address.


Congrats to Helen Wallace!  
Please contact me with your postal address. 

 I will pass both of your details onto Scrapmatts 
so your packages can get sent out to you ASAP!   

Congratulations to both of you - a great day for the Aussies!!

Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend everyone & I will be
 back this week with some creations to share with you all at last :)




2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats ladies!!!!!!!

Helen Wallace said...

How exciting! Thanks so much Helen and thanks to Scrapmatts...I love their products. :)