Wednesday 31 October 2012

Video Tutorial for My Creative Scrapbook Mixed Media Kits - How to Create a Mixed Media Canvas






Hi everyone!  Thanks for all the get well wishes on Facebook.
Happy to report that I am feeling much better now.  Antibiotics
sure work a charm don't they?  And so quick!!  Anyway I'm 
about to go and test Cami who has her first 2 exams tomorrow - 
her first exams EVER - so she really needs her mum's support!

My video tutorial is up at My Creative Scrapbook  aswell today
  HERE.  I had in mind to make a much shorter video but I
ended up giving a thorough lesson on how to make a mixed
media canvas, from start to finish, and that takes time :)

 I could actually make a hilarious compilation of the out-takes - 
it was honestly a very funny experience and took me a week!  
To make a 20 minute video!!  Yup I am a video CLOWN!!! 
 I sincerely hope I improve my editing and uploading skills as 
I go along :)



Anyway, seeing as it's my first video in 4 years online hopefully 
you can all take a peek!  I would love it if you could SUBSCRIBE
 to my channel by clicking into You Tube once you have
 finished  watching.  Then you will be the first to know when I 
upload a new video. I'm hoping to do another one this year with
 my November MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK kit. 

It's gotta get easier right?! :-D




15 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

Well done Helen, always wanted to do one x

juscrap said...

Helen loved your video! The work is perfect. Please explain to me something I did not understand because my English is not good. The photograph is pasted? It's a normal photo? I liked it too. kisses

topkatnz said...

Yay you did it! It was really cool to be able to see and hear you. I love that canvas, but sorry didn't make it to the end of the tutorial:(

Keren Tamir said...

It was amazing to see you in a video it's so different than seeing a picture or through emails Thanks for all the advice!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I loved your video!!! you are BEAUTIFUL!! Glad you are feeling better!!!!

sandi said...

Love your video! Great advise and usage! It was so sweet to hear your lovely voice as well!
Hugs!

Lynnda said...

Love it!!! Agree with Julie... you're beautiful!!! Awesome!!! You rock Helen... hugs...xoxo

Leonie said...

Oh great Video Helen, Well done.
Lots of useful tips. So good to hear your process!
Thanks again.
cheers. x

yyam said...

Oh wow! You beat me to it....I've always wanted a YouTube channel! Just so intimidated by the editing! lol

You did a fabulous job on your first attempt! W00t w00t! :)

Marelize said...

What a fantastic video Helen! You have inspired me so much. I will come back and watch it again soon. Got to go out and buy the canvas first. Brilliant first attempt. You sound like a real professional. xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Loved seeing your video tutorial, Helen...and hearing your voice! lol
Would love to give something like this a go (if I ever get time!). Thanks so much for sharing...looking forward to future videos from you :))

Denise Price said...

Great video, full of so many good tips. I especially liked the one about making your own custom mixes in nearly-empty mist bottles.

Great to hear your voice!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Way to go, Helen! Beautiful project. Loved seeing you "in real life" and hearing your voice. Love your accent!

Ava Gavloski said...

thanks helen for sharing all the detail on how to get the look. this is my favorite part of video's,,, wonderful project
ava g

Marjie Kemper said...

Congratulations on your first video! I'm off to subscribe to your YouTube channel.