Friday 26 February 2010

Locals Only...{Stash at a Steal!}








Looky here. You likey? You wanty? LMK ASAP, I have one space...someone has let me down...e mail me if you are interested in a 3 month sub.


The add-ons are also delish...just look at these papers...




Contents:

  • Cosmo Cricket Material Girl Calico

  • Cosmo Cricket Material Girl Inspiration

  • Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Sunshine

  • Hambly Turquoise on Turquoise Houndstooth

  • Pebbles So Tweet Chirp

  • Melissa Frances Antique Treasures Clara

  • GCD Studios Homespun Chic Blue Calico

  • GCD Studios Homespun Chic Vintage Jane

  • Collage Press Good Times Diecut

  • Jenni Bowlin Cherry on Top

  • Scenic Route Garden Grove Lemonwood Lane

  • Fancy Pants Designs Little Sprout Pampered

  • DCWV Green Woodland Wild Flowers

At $11.75 this set of 13 papers equates to R94, which works out at R7.23 per sheet - what a steal!

I have sent out an e mail to numerous scrappy connections too so don't delay if you're keen. First come first served & only ONE PLACE AVAILABLE!







1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Sorry I am already member at two scrapbook monthly kit clubs...and already have so much stash that I will never be able to use it up in my lifetime...and still adding...