Sunday 8 February 2009

The Proximity Award.


The 'rules' are :

'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'

This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.

This award was given to me by ANDREA - who has a very interesting & informative blog & it's definitely exceedingly charming! She also takes really great photos...

Phew! So this is a hard one...I need to try to dish this out to Bloggers that haven't received an award from me yet, but quite a few already have this award, so, sorry if you do, at least you know that you came to mind for me...

DESIRE - without a doubt her blog is exceedingly charming & she is kind & aims to find & be friends.

CATHY - because she is so clearly an unashamed blog junkie & is always willing & able to help with any techno-problems I face

METTE - she made a big effort to help me when I was having blog problems & we both have sons called Reilly ( a really unusual name!)

KIRSTY - because she makes me laugh & I know just what she's going through in her day-to-day life - I'm just relieved that I'm past the "baby" stage (not that I didn't love it) (at times) lol!

WILNA - she's one AMAZING artist & one AMAZING Christian person & is just as cool in the flesh (I know 'cos hers was the FIRST class I took at my FIRST Convention in 2007 & it was truly inspiring - Create a Memory - I'll never forget it) & she impacts upon my life almost daily.

I'm not going to have a chance to inform the recipients tonight but will do so next time I blog.

Okay, just seen it's meant to be eight, but too tired to think of any more, sorry...
Think 5 is a better number anyway (see one of my latest posts - 105 things about me & you'll understand why,lol!) Good night (for me anyway!)





2 comments:

Cindy said...

i love th effect of the mess. And thanks for the tip on linking the names in a Post. I went back and fixed them up. Much more professional. I was wondering how everyone else did it.

Desire Fourie said...

Thank you so much Helen for honouring me with this award and for the kind words you mentioned about Doing Life.