Thursday 23 July 2015

Want "someone else" to share your Blog Posts
to Facebook & Twitter? Here's How!





I know "it's easy" to share your own links to your other Social Media Accounts. 
 I've been doing it for years!  BUT it's a hassle.  Just another step, another click,
 another thing on an endless list of "things to do".  Imagine if someone else
 could do that for you.  WOW.  That would be AWESOME!!

I was daydreaming about that a few weeks ago, which led to me visiting my
 trusted friend, Google, to see if he knew of anyone.  He led me to Symphony!

 Symphony is a tool that does just that!  Manages your social media accounts.
  Score!  It automatically shares my blog posts to BOTH my private AND my
 public Facebook pages as well as to my Twitter account.  

I've only been using Symphony for a few weeks & already it is SUCH A PLEASURE
having my own reliable "personal assistant".  I signed up for a one month free trial
& sadly that time has almost come to an end.  Of course I would like to continue but
to do so it's going to cost me $29 a month...or so I thought!!  

However, I received an email from Symphony, saying that if I write an honest
review of their service on my blog I can extend my free trial to a YEAR - well
that is a pretty awesome saving of $348 so who am I to say no to that?!?

I highly recommend Symphony & would like to offer all my readers a FREE TRIAL.

Just click the link HERE to sign up & PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS
 if you have/are going to, because it will be interesting for me to see!!  
THANK YOU!!


I haven't spent a lot of time finding out exactly what more Symphony can do for me
 to be honest.  All I really want at this stage is to save myself a few minutes a few
 times a week, by having someone else share the burden of sharing my blog posts
 to my other social media sites, ie Facebook & Twitter.  It seems to be doing that
very efficiently!  In fact I am still pleasantly surprised when I see all my posts
 there & I haven't had to put them there myself.  It's like magic really!!

The only downside I can think of for now is the cost.  $29 a month is R362. 
 For me in South Africa that's a lot of money to spend for saving an hour a month. 
 I think,for businesses using Symphony every day it's okay but for individuals,
 especially ones like me that don't make money out of their blogs, it's too 
expensive to justify it's function.  

If I think in terms of cappuccinos that's 13 cups.  I'd rather share the posts myself
 & be able to afford to drink more coffee!   I would be prepared to pay no more
 than R200 a month for the pleasure of having someone else share to my social
 media for me.  That's $16 a month.  Perhaps that's just me & due to our very 
unfavourable exchange rate!  

Hopefully I'll have more time now that my freetrial will be extended for a year
 to take a good look around the Symphony site HERE & see if there is 
anything else amazing that Symphony has to offer to justify the price.
 
If not I'll just enjoy it & carry on recommending it & hope that by the
 time next year comes round either I'll be richer or it will be cheaper!!



5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks Helen for this wonderful heads up, but I must agree re the cost.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

It sounds like a great service for a business that makes money off their blog/website -- but for me, who scraps for mostly fun, I wouldn't be able to justify the cost :)

Unknown said...

I still don't have social media figured out at all. Even with your wonderful post about "what" to do... I still just don't have it all down. This sounds fabulous but there's no place in the budget right now. It's great to know about it though Helen. Thanks for sharing. j.

Katie said...

I was considering this service but its too expensive for a personal blog

Denise van Deventer said...

Will definitely have a look at this! ;-) Thanks for sharing the info! ;-)