Wednesday 1 July 2015

My First Newly Created Page for the Prima Design Team!
July Product Pick!







Haaaaaapy hump day everyone!  
Today I have my very first Design Team layout up on the Prima blog!!
{One went up yesterday but it was an old favourite, not newly created}

As you can see it's a lovely Summery inspiration board & I hope you will
 take part & enter your take on the challenge.  The winner receives
 some Prima goodies & often there are features too!


I drew my inspiration mainly from the colours & worked with various different
 collections here.  Timeless Memories, Optimist, Anne Marie, Seashore & 
Welcome to Paris all feature here!  As well as Prima Modeling paste, 
crackle stencil, flower & 4 colours of Color Bloom Spray.


I loved the cobalt blue microbeads in the inspiration board but decided
 to translate those into metallic thread instead as the colour was just perfect.


In this close up above you can see the stenciling - it is very subtle.  I love the
 addition of the gauze for the softness it adds & love that it is so INEXPENSIVE!!


I got to use my paper straws again too!!  LOVE them!  Not so practical
 for drinking smoothies out of I have discovered as they get too soft, 
which was a bit disappointing but great for craft projects!!


My base is white cardstock & my paper layers are pre-sprayed.
A great way to control your misting - spray first - cut later!  That 
way you can get all the colours in that you want without making mud!!


Those girls of mine have got pouting down to a fine art haven't they LOL?!?
Thank you for popping in on me today & remember to play along with PRIMA!!!
You have all month to complete the Prima Product Pick {what you see here} &
the same goes for the BAP {Build a Page Sketch} which you can click in to see HERE.




3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and those straws!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Helen - As always, your layout is wonderful and so beautiful. I love the colors and the background is wonderful. Your daughters are lovely!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Hey Prima Girl! But you love to be called by that moniker ;) I am so excited for you. You totally rocked that PPP!