Friday 31 July 2015

Document Layout - Studio 75 - Craft Love Collection






Hello everyone!  Let me begin by wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!
Today I have this layout up on the Studio 75 blog HERE.  
It is using their CRAFT LOVE Collection available in their store HERE.  


The Craft Love Collection consists of beautiful pale craft papers with various 
different printed textures & patterns as well as many different elements
 that can be fussy cut.  Before I began this one I cut out many 
different tags & elements which I then used in my layers.


To tie in with my daughter's outfit under her graduation cape I went with shades
 of deep red then the opposite, golden yellow, for my accents. 

 I LOVE dramatic colour schemes & this one looks quite fiery I think! 
 With the black & gold it's pretty exotic don't you think?!


I also used the Studio 75 Butterfly that I fussy-cut out once I had stamped it onto
 Craft Love paper.  I also glittered it up for some extra sparkle.  For the stronger 
ink colours I used my Aladine Izinks, which I LOVE.  I also used some
 natural grass embellishments & some glossy black twine.


For my words I used Prima packaging, old Authentique words & older flairs too.
I used Studio 75 Clock chipboard pieces which I swiped across my gold
ink pad for a random touch of colour.  


My background Brick stamp & all flowers come from Prima Marketing of course :)
Come & check out our latest challenge on the Studio 75 blog & play along!!



10 comments:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Really awesome page Helen, love the color combination!

Lizzyc said...

Amazing background details! Love the flowers! Fabulous layout!

Words and Pictures said...

What an amazing layout - wow!
Alison x

Helen Wallace said...

Just gorgeous - the daughter and the layout :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooo gorgeous! Loving the colors, the photo, the flowers and the butterflies!!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your page is beautiful Helen...I love the sparkly gold flashes and all the beautiful layering.

Ульяна и Полина said...

Красота!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Helen,
You've created such a beautiful design. Between the background colors, flowers and the added elements - it makes for a gorgeous background behind your lovely daughter.

Mitralee said...

oohhhhhhh this is stunning! Love those roses! Makes me happy that photo! Super awesome page! Hugs!

Denise van Deventer said...

A very pretty page and so many pretty and awesome elements too! A super photo of your daughter.....I am sure that you are a very proud Mommy to all 4 of your kids! You did good!! ;-)