Saturday 4 July 2015

Challenge 7 up at Studio 75!
Sister Goals - Love Collection






Hi everyone!  Happy weekend to you!!
I have decided that no matter what happens in my life I will enjoy it.
So I am looking upon my recent VERY BAD NEWS as no more than a hiccup!
Yes it means that I will not have the same amount of time to scrap & some of my 
personal ambitions  will have to take a back seat for a while but such is
life - I will just do my best - no-one can do any more than that after all...


Today I have this layout up on the Studio 75 blog HERE.
It is using their lovely Craft Love Collection that you can see in store HERE.  
This is my Design Team Contribution for their LATEST CHALLENGE - 
BUTTERFLIES!!  Isn't that easy?!  Just use one of more butterflies
on your project.  Click into the link for the challenge rules.


The paper collection is the colour of pale craft, which is so much nicer that the 
very deep shade I think.  It all has various different, printed & patterned  textures
 & simple elements, making it another great & versatile Studio 75 Collection.  


I started off with a mix of white acrylic paint & Prima Color Bloom Sprays, 
onto some plastic in swirls then placed my paper face down into it -
it's a cool way to get a good start to your page & I learnt it from
 Riikka HERE.  She's a great girl full of bright ideas!!


I had fun with my layers - using various papers from the same collection, 
Prima flowers, 2Crafty Chipboard & the Studio 75 Butterfly stamp, which
 I stamped onto Craft Love paper first then glittered them up & fussy-cut
 them out.  This was a quick, free-flowing page to make & I love the
organic feel to it!  PLEASE PLAY ALONG WITH US FOR A LOVELY 
MERIT BASED PRIZE OF STUDIO 75 GIFT CERTIFICATE!




10 comments:

Ульяна и Полина said...

Красота!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

I spy a nicely splattered doily in the bg... Yum! Love that PPP of yellow- the girls look like they're surrounded by a gorgeous floral wreath....& your 'tude is AWESOME!!! Good on you. Hard to be positive like that... Go you!!!!!!!

dstandard said...

Such a beautiful page! Love all the color & layers!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Absolutely stunning page Helen .. this is definitely a fave!! Fabulous background, gorgeous colour and a beautiful photo of your girls!! Love all the flowers and butterflies .. a perfect frame for the photo!! I'm with Lizzy .. your attitude is awesome!! If more of us could face adversity in such a positive way the world would be a better place .. you go girl!!! xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the butterflies!!!!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

I really love this Helen! I pinned it on my pinterest, it's so inpsiring!

Unknown said...

Que belleza!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic layout! Looks wonderful... And all we can ever do is our best! Take care...

Kathy Bradley said...

Helen,
Your layout is gorgeous - as always! You are a very strong and determined lady with a wonderful attitude. I've been through the "school of hard knocks" and, as they say, sometimes you just have to roll with it - because oftentimes there are no other options. We don't have to like it, of course. You are such an inspiration to so many of us through your art and through your strong will and determination!

Kris Berc said...

This is my new favorite from you, Helen! Just gorgeous! (and, I really admire your positive attitude)