Friday 3 April 2015

Music Obsessed Layout - Studio 75
- March 2015 Design Team Work






Hi everyone!  Last week saw this layout go live on the Studio 75 blog HERE.
I used the Mr & Mrs. Black Collection which you can see HERE.  


Last time I created a layout using this collection I added touches of red
 & gold to it as you can see HERE.  This time I decided to add touches
 of blue to tie in with my photographs.  


The music note paper HERE tied in perfectly with the theme of my page.
I used Mr & Mrs Black 04 as my base sheet HERE.  I know a lot of arty
people prefer to use white cardstock as a base, especially for
 mixed media,but in almost every collection there is a great 
neutral sheet that is perfect for your base, as this one is.


In this collection there is also a separate 7 x 12 inch tag sheet HERE 
as well as a sheet of circular images HERE that make for great, 
inexpensive & non-bulky embellishments.  As you can see I
used a couple of them above together with a flair from HERE.


I love the sprocket chipboard from this collection HERE as well as the 
matching rubber stamp HERE.  Both these items are perfect for masculine pages. 



11 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I do adore those sprockets too! And this is really, really beautiful - you've used that op to perfection....looooove the blues! And great photo:):))

Lizzyc said...

You put so much thought into your layouts, and the embellishments are appropriate to the theme of your layout! This looks fabulous! Love the cogs!

Mitralee said...

Really love this page and that big quote! Super pretty with that blue and such a cool phooto of your boy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the big gears and that quote!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE the details and the blues you used! FAB layers and textures and photo! FABB sentiment, too!

dstandard said...

Fabulous guy page here - love all your details and layers!

Helen Wallace said...

A great photo and a fabulous blokes page. Love the blue and the sprockets :D

Val-Belle said...

I think that the blue is perfect. Love the quote too and that is a very cool pic too. I love these papers.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such a fabulous guy page!

Margaret Mifsud said...

A fabulous boy page Helen!!! I love the sprockets and the quote is perfect!! Cool photo and gorgeous colours!! Stunning page!! xx

Denise van Deventer said...

Awesome page...I love the design and elements! Such a great photo too!
Fabulous! ;-)