Tuesday 13 January 2015

'My Sunshine' Layout - 2 Crafty Chipboard







Hello there!  Back today with a new layout for 2 Crafty Chipboard, up on their blog right now HERE.  I used the beautiful "All I Ever" Collection from 7 Dots Studio as well as the 'My Sunshine' Title, chicken wire, French Lace Border & Hearts Cluster from 2 Crafty.  
  

I cut the hearts cluster into 2 sections this time, which was rather fun!  Just inked it in black
 & splattered my page with white watered down gesso at the end. 


I also cut off a 2 inch piece of the French Lace Border to use here 
{These borders come in 12 inch strips so can be very economical}.  


The chicken wire comes in 6 inch square panels & they are great fun to cut up too!
  I used a fine brush dipped into my Izinks to recolour my chicken wire chipboard. 


I used the same treatment for my 2 Crafty Title.  They have the most awesome selection 
of titles to use on your pages.  If you can't find any 2 Crafty stockists near you just email sales@2crafty@optusnet.com.au so you can be put in touch with your nearest retailer. 

Anyone in South Africa can contact me as I am the 2 Crafty Exclusive Distributor
 & can order anything you would like.  Check out the website HERE


Supplies List for 'My Sunshine' Layout

Papers - All I Ever - 7 Dots Studio -
 Box of Emotions, Peaceful Place & Velveteen Dreams
Sticker Negative Sheets - All I Ever - 7 Dots Studio
Stamps - Illumination & Cold Country - 7 Dots Studio
My Sunshine Title, Chicken wire chipboard, Squiggly Hearts Chipboard 
& French Lace Chipboard - all 2 Crafty Chipboard (Australia)
Mist - Precious Stone & Vintage Coal - Prima Color Bloom Spray
White Gesso - Studio by Claudine Helmuth
Ink - Black - Ranger Archival
Aladine Inks, Prima Flowers Metallic String
Ink - Bronze 94 - Versa Color




14 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely layout, I love those hearts!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Those hearts just melt my heart. Beautiful, beautiful page.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the hearts and the honeycombs!!!!

Ava Gavloski said...

Wonderful presentation of the chipboard elements
Really enjoy resting my eyes in the layout and soaking in the ambience of a well designs composition.

dstandard said...

Fabulous page as always! Love the chipboard and the punch you used at the top!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Well, first of all, he is such a cutie patootie! But those hearts are just the bomb! Awesome work!

nancy carroll said...

Awesome masculine LO, love the chipboard, especailly the chicken wire!

Julene Matthews said...

This layout is a wonderful tribute to your son.Love all the details.

Mitralee said...

Those little blue green flowers against your chipboard treatments are a little splash of lovely! I'm feeling all inspired at the moment! Will have to get all scrappy this weekend!

Margaret Mifsud said...

A gorgeous 'guy' page Helen!! Love the colour palette and the little pops of green from those cute little flowers and, of course, those awesome hearts!! Fabulous page!! ox

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning masculine page! Really love the elements and design here and the photo so super too! ;-)

Eila Sandberg said...

Me thinks it might be just about the right time to start rummaging in my box of chippies. The hearts and the lacey border are really so pretty! He sure is cute as are all you kiddoes. Wonderful page indeed! xoxo

Val-Belle said...

Fabulous boys page and the hearts look fabulous here to. Love the treatment of them.

Marjie Kemper said...

Love this, Helen, especially how you colored the My Sunshine piece. Stunning!