Thursday 31 July 2014

7Dots Studio Challenge - Summer!






As you all know I have the absolute honour of designing for one of 
THE best companies in the world as of this month - 7Dots Studio in Poland - 
so today I'm here to let you know about their current challenge.  

Here is the inspiration circle above, which you need to share on your blog,
 together with a mention of the 7Dots Studio Challenge, & a link back to it
 on their blog.  Here is the link to the actual challenge, which is called
SIZZLING HOT SUMMER FUN!  You can interpret that any way you
like & you need to use any 7Dots Studio product you have on hand.

It is not available in South Africa but anyone that wants anything - I can order
 it for you!  So if you are in South Africa & interested in 7Dots Studio products,
take a shifty around their website HERE & let me know what you are interested
in!  And scroll down to my previous blog-post where I am giving away an entire
7Dots Studio Collection, so if you win that you will be able to enter their challenges!

HAPPY AUGUST!
This year is whizzzzzing by...




1 comment:

Creative Mayhem said...

This looks like a fun challenge. I l love the colors in the inspiraiton circle. Do you know if there are any stores in the states carrying their product? Their papers are GORGEOUS!!