Thursday 15 May 2014

"Dad & Patti" Layout - Inkido Challenge May 2014







Hi again!  Here is my Design Team layout for Inkido this
 month, based on their fresh & beachy May Mood board.


 I took the colours & textures from the board but didn't have any beach photos to hand,
 so, as my printer is broken at the moment, I looked through my most recently
 printed photos, & used a lovely, light, well-matching one of my D-I-L & partner.


I layered up lots of lovely Inkido papers & inked the 
edges using Ingvilde Bolme chalk inks from Prima.


I enhanced the beautiful Inkido papers with a mask from Prima
 {an older one of a floral swirl - still a favourite!}, some Prima alpha stickers
 & bling SIIC swirl but the tiny confetti bling comes from Inkido.


All the little flowers are from Inkido & very pretty & versatile 
as they are cream & can be misted up to match your page.


The shabby stamping is a vintage corner stamp from Inkido & comes in really handy!


Inkido always brings out the really shabby in me!
  I love to ink up, tear, punch & distress their papers.


Thanks for your visit today!
Inkido papers can be ordered from The Flying Unicorn here.
I have ordered from them before & they ship internationally at actual cost.
{lucky for me I get Inkido papers in return for my Design & Promotional work for them!}



14 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooohyeah!!! LOOVING that ripped, big banner under the photo --- then the other one marching towards it from the other side. YUM! And that photo is a GEM.....so gorg:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that distressing and the flowers!!!!!

Lynnda said...

What a stunner! This layout is so beautiful!... hugs...x

Denise van Deventer said...

This is really super! Really love the colouring and layering and design here! Just so fabulous! Love this one!

Helen Wallace said...

A beautiful photo and I like the design....thanks for the inspiration. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic photo...think I may have seen it before??? I adore this page Helen; light, bright and full of love :)

dstandard said...

Such a beautiful page - love all the inking and all the details on this!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful page. Love the light blue texture paste stenciling. Beautiful design.

Francesca Biancon said...

Wow, you make great projects!
Ciao!
Francesca

zenevak said...

Really beautiful! Love the composition.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Awesome page Helen!! Love all the torn paper and the bling!! Gorgeous colour and so beautifully assembled!! Love it!! ox

Marjie Kemper said...

All that tearing and layering is right up my alley, Helen. What a great LO! Off to pin so I can enjoy it again another day.

Desire Fourie said...

Just superb with wonderful distressing and autumn hues.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Eila Sandberg said...

Now this is so different from your mixed media pages, as Ali says - light, bright and full of love!! Beautiful work my friend! xoxo