Wednesday 17 July 2013

'Pavement Culture' Layout {Sneak Peak} for Flourish With a Bling!




Hi there!  I hope you are all well today!!  I am in the wars with my computer yet again.  My laptop keyboard is kaput thanks to my cat knocking my can of Diet Coke all over it a couple of days ago!

 Sigh...my history with computers is not great as my long-term followers already know!!  Much drying later it is beyond the point of no return & I am working on another keyboard plugged into my laptop through the USB - yes, it is a very typically African contraption I have fashioned!


Anyway, such is life!  I have a new layout to share with you today - over at the Flourish with a Bling blog HERE.  

I've linked to the actual post so you can leave a comment there if you like {I'd love it if you did!!}.  

If you access the FWAB blog from the Home Page the only way to leave comments on posts is to click the title of the post. {which then makes the comment box appear!}

* Thank you so much!*
I'll reveal the full layout, close-ups & details next week.
HAPPY HUMP DAY!


8 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Helen, that cat of yours have cost you a bit in damages. Love the sneak.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about the laptop!! Off to see your reveal!!

Keren Tamir said...

saw the LO at FWAB and its fantastic!! the background is amazing and i love how you combined it with the vintage and shabby chic elements. That clock is divine. what brand is it?

Linda Eggleton said...

I just popped over and had a peak...looks fantastic! You've scrapped those photos perfectly :)

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning page...I left some love for you at Flourish with a bling! Beautifully done!

alexandra s.m. said...

oh my...that peak looks very promising indeed Helen ;-)
Thanks!

Val-Belle said...

This is such a gorgeous layout. Don't know where I saw it but I did :/ Old timers :P I love the pavement cafes and love the vibe of them too. The colours are gorgeous. You are amazing.

Marjie Kemper said...

Ohhh noooo on the diet coke! Now that I've had Finn's classes I would be begging you for that broken keyboard so I could bash it up for parts. If only we lived closer! Off to see the reveal...