Saturday 27 July 2013

'Pavement Culture' Layout - Flourish With a Bling - Prima Product Pick July 2013





Hello Lovelies :) Here is the full reveal of the sneak peek
 I showed you for Flourish With a Bling earlier this week.  


I used the Prima Product Pick as my colour inspiration.


I did lots of mixed media work on the background & took 
photos all along the way so I have a tutorial coming up soon!


I used Prima Romance Novel paper & treated with embossing paste,
 embossing powder, acrylic paints, inks, gesso & mists.


I stenciled & stamped, using the Prima gate mask & 'love' stamp.


The flowers & metals are from Prima & of course all the bling
flourish pieces come from the Flourish with a Bling store HERE!


I've mastered the art of the double-bow at 
long last thanks to this awesome video tutorial.  


I also tucked in a couple of brass clocks from PaperVine.
  They stock a fabulous selection of products in their store HERE.


Photo credit - my dear friend Gayle Price - thank you!
We both visited Paris in December/January last year 
(separately unfortunately so we just missed meeting up).  


She got a better photo than me so I asked her
permission to use it & she kindly agreed.



31 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just packed with gorgeousness Helen. Love the corner effects on the photos.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Heather Jacob said...

electric art. this is so amazing helen full of life and color xxooxox

Kerryn said...

The details are absolutely stunning Helen! And you've rocked that colour palette too. Gorgeous!!

Val-Belle said...

This is a beautiful and truly Parisienne layout. Love all the textures and layers and the photos are magnificent... love this layout Helen.

Helen Wallace said...

Ooh la la....tres Jolie. Love, love this with it's vibrant colours and impressionist style :)

Lizzy Hill said...

I really LOVED the texture you got into the bg of this one...soooo matched the photos...& of course, the bling is 'parfait pour Paris'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilma Voermans said...

Super, a true burst of colors, love that style!

Leonie said...

Wow look at that amazing texture on your background.
great layout Helen, looking forward to the tutorial. :)

Unknown said...

Wowza, beautiful techniques and textures, love this one and embellishments and details


hugs carla

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. this is stunning, amazing back ground details and textures.. fabulous photos too.. love it..

juscrap said...

This layout is absolutely stunning Helen! Love all detais!!!xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Your whole layout is stunning, Helen...but your mixed media background is just WOW!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* this is gorgeous!! I love love love the flowers, the bling and loveeeeeeeeeeee the park bench!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

So many fun details!

ALINE said...

Wonderful! I loved it!

Lolô Artesanato said...

So gorgeous Dear
playful and vibrant
Love it!
xx
Leila

Denise Price said...

I like how all the products & techniques you used match up perfectly with the colors of the photos.

Mitralee said...

LOVING it so much! That red is inspired! So very Paris! Can't wait for the tutorial!

Gayle Price said...

Amazing page !!! You have down my photo proud hahah. Love all the technique on this and colours are just beautiful. xx

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

So many gorgeous details, awesome work, Helen!! WOW!! Gorgeous layout, and I really love the photos! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Helen! Love all the flowers and crystal bling!

topkatnz said...

I just so love alfresco pavement culture. Your layout captures the spirit well:)

Jasmine S said...

The background work jumped out at me straight away. Gorgeous Helen, you worked this page beautifully and look forward to your tutorial. Love the colours too.

Jasmine S said...

Darn, I just left a comment and somehow did not save it....
I said something like this..
The background is gorgeous and jumped out at me straight away. Love the colours and cannot wait to see the tutorial.

Jasmine S said...

oh, just realised you need to approve my "3" comments....lol.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this is so lively and exciting, Helen! You are amazing!!! :D

Rachael Funnell said...

Holy smokes! That background is SENSATIONAL.....

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love seeing your Paris photos on layouts. This is so rich and colourful. Stunningly beautiful.

Bellaidea said...

Great mix of colors and fantastic design!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a fantastic layout and wonderful homage to my hometown!! Love all the details and rich colors!
Thank You~

Val-Belle said...

This is such a gorgeous layout... for my fave city in the world :D love all the texture and the layers and the rich colours... and that photo is just wonderful.