Friday 12 July 2013

My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club July Reveal - Limited Edition Kit - Webster's Pages 'Plum Seed'





I'm baaaaaack!!!  Went away for a week - spent some time in the mountains!  All very nice but NO INTERNET so I have a tonne of stuff to catch up on now!!  Aaaah well - I'm back online & will do my best to come visit you all once I have my DT obligations out of the way!

Now that I've got through my Flourish with a Bling posts for June & my Scrapmatts reveals it's time to move on to My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club to see what I did with their July 2013 Limited Edition Kit.  

You can subscribe to their kits HERE, where you will find whatever it is you are looking for!  Yes, I can say that with confidence because My Creative Scrapbook cater for every type of scrapbooker & every style.  There are many different types of kits available & all you need to do is sign up for the type you like best :)


Just look at how much comes in one kit - you will be able to create AT LEAST 6 layouts with it (depending on your style you could probably create up to 12 layouts each month with just one kit). 

They really are amazing value for money, beautifully co-ordinated, and (very importantly for internationals) they ALWAYS contain the latest & greatest products in your scrapbooking genre.  

We all know how time-consuming online scrapbook shopping can be and how often just that one item we need to complete our order just happens to be 'Out of Stock' at present!!

  • Basic Grey Plum Seed 12x12 double sided papers
    Sugar Plums
    Garden Trellis
    Fill the Earth
    Spring bouquet
    Calico Berries
    Delight
    Simple Pleasures
    Raspberry Parfait
    Lattice
    Bluebonnets
    Plum Tree
    Plant the Seeds
  • Thicker brown
  • Knee high and Bow tie sticker sheet
  • Prima hello pastel flower vine
    Prima multi pack pkg 4 flowers
  • Basic Grey Serenade cream pkg 3 flowers
  • Websters Trim card 3 yards of lace and trim
  • Knee high and bow ties chipboard
  • Pink paislee hope chest butterflies
  • Websters mini craft bags

I find creating with a kit the easiest thing in the world - and the speediest - BECAUSE - I have everything to hand at my fingertips & don't have to spend any time at all choosing supplies. 


I will be sharing close-ups & details of all these pages in upcoming posts, as well as my monthly tutorial for My Creative Scrapbook too.


I have loads left over even though I created 5 pages.  I find these days that I'm very light on paper - use far less than I used to - as I prefer to layer up fussy-cut elements & embellishments rather than sheets & sheets of patterned paper.


The prints are lovely though & I can't wait to keep on using them up & getting some cards & tags created too - my stash is running low...


You can take a look at the Design Team Gallery HERE & see all the other takes on this kit too!  I will be back with close-ups & construction details for each of these layouts asap!!

Thanks for the visit - let me know what you think!!



19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow these are wonderful creations Helen. Now if those kits just come packaged with your talent it would be the cherry on top,
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Nataliya Levina (Nata_Lu) said...

It's very wonderful pages!

Carin McDonough said...

I hope you enjoyed the week away! The kit looks gorgeous and your layouts are just beautiful as always! :)

Karen said...

Stunning layouts Helen!! I love seeing you in your layouts too!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Amazing creations Helen!
Thank You~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww!!! You are so amazing!! I love love love love love them all!! GORGEOUS!!!

Elaine coustley said...

You certainly have gone out and scrapped up a storm.
Fantasic layouts love them all.x

Lizzy Hill said...

Glad you had a good break, & I'm sorta glad you were off line...it does us good to refresh for a while!!! These are just beautiful, Helen, so soft & sweet & pretty....totally stunning:):):)

Svetlana Austin said...

beautiful LO, Helen! all of them are so different but all are very stylish and with a lot of cool details to look at!!!

Val-Belle said...

WOW... such gorgeous layouts... I can't believe you manage to do so many with the kit. I seriously love the doilie stencil.. it is beautiful......

juscrap said...

Ohh Helen! I can not even tell which of these layouts I find most beautiful. Are wonderful, you did a masterful job. xoxo

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your July pages are awesome...all of them. I SERIOUSLY NEED that doily mask.

Unknown said...

just so wonderful job with the kit love the most beginning off the two design that's are my fav

xx Carla

Unknown said...

Awesome post!!! lovely inspiration!, loving the one with you and your daughter!

Denise Price said...

I honestly can say that I love these ALL, Helen.

Mona Pendleton said...

Welcome back Helen! Your layouts are beautiful as always!

Helen Wallace said...

How wonderful to be offline for a while....a must if trying to recharge. Fantastic layouts with the kit.....I would not be able to choose a favourite...they are all so pretty :)

yyam said...

Ooooooh...you did awesome with this kit! So many pretty pages. Glad to see your face in one of those layouts too!

Eila Sandberg said...

A week goes by so incredibly fast, I'm into my second week of summer hols and only now starting to feel relaxed. We have another week, but as I'll be teleworking from home the two first weeks of August, it's like having 3 more weeks but not being able to go away. Bente gave me a real shocker when she told me the deadline for the autumn issue of PaperHaus is due 1 August. I was thining another month. Weeeee! have to pull stuff now, no beach and no sunshine. xoxox