Monday 22 July 2013

'Guten Tag Frauline' Layout - Sneak Peak - Flourish with a Bling!



Good Monday Morning from me!  Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead.  I had a lovely creative weekend but now I have all the photographing, editing, blogging, etc to do for the 4 layouts I created so I will be busy with that for the next few evenings.  


It's my turn again on the FWAB blog today (my 2nd layout reveal for July).  I had a lot of fun with this one as my daughter & her boyfriend went to a Fancy Dress party on Saturday night & I snapped some photos of them with my  Instax (mini Polaroid camera).

 So I had some instant photos to use & got to scrapping them immediately. The party had a German Pub theme & my daughter was dressed up as a German bar maid - hence the title, which tranlated means "Good Morning Miss!"

I would ♥ it if you popped in to leave me some love on the FWAB blog HERE.

I will see you all again as soon as I can :)


11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gotta go check you out, lovey:):):)

Linda Eggleton said...

Looks fabo...off for a looksie!

Heather Jacob said...

looks so full of delight and color x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Off to go take a look see.

Giorgia Rossini said...

i love it! I dont know if you read my last comment: I would love to sponsorize at SATW, please send me an email :)
thank you!
p.s.: tomorrow I will post my LO for july challenge at SATW :)

Desire Fourie said...

Oooh this is very tantilizing. I know what you mean re the time it takes to edit our photos and to create a blog post with them lol. Suckers for punishment we are.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Eila Sandberg said...

Zzzzingy and full of luscious punch! off to check out the blog! xoxo

sandi said...

Looked! Fabulous Helen! Great design, mix, and pics! Love it!

Carin McDonough said...

Went and left you some love and I just love the layout! Your daughter and her boyfriend look so cute in those outfits :)

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Back from checking it out and leaving you love there. They really are a cute couple! Wonderful layout!:)