Tuesday 16 July 2013

'Dad's Princess' Layout - My Creative Scrapbook July Limited Edition Kit - Webster's Pages - Plum Seed




Taking a closer look at 'Dad's Princess'details today.


My 3rd layout with my My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit for July.


I misted the centre of my page with green so that by the time the elements were in place only the outer sprinkles would show, so the effect is very subtle.


Here you can see the mauve misting peeking out at the bottom, one of the Webster's Pages mini bags tucked in & their lush chain tulle.


I mixed the printed chipboard embellishments with my fussy-cut flowers to make my clusters.


I misted the purple flower with mauve & blue hues as well as pearl for shimmer, so that it matched my page.  I printed the details directly onto my photo to minimise my hand-written journaling.

Thanks for dropping by!  



18 comments:

Paper Attic said...

This is so beautiful Helen! So light and such pretty colors....love it!

Sandie said...

This is beautiful Helen.... and love the photograph!

Keren Tamir said...

so so beautiful!! love your composition!! this is so lovely

Tracey said...

Helen - this is just stunning!!! And the picture is beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* this is gorgeous! I love love love this! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the tulle!!!

And about Brookie ... she has had a total of 17 laser surgeries and has to have about 4 or 5 more :)

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning Helen. Loving the cheerful colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Kerryn said...

Oh I love how you've added the bright green. It adds so much life to the page. Gorgeous!

Val-Belle said...

Ah nothing better than a daddy's girl. Such a lovely layout, such a beautiful girl. Love the colours and the mix of fussy cutting and flowers... Way to go..

Maria said...

Awesome layout Helen!

Sandi Smith said...

gorgeous Helen and such a beautiful color palette!!

Mitralee said...

REALLY loving this page! The flowers make me so happy with the colors too! Super job!

Eila Sandberg said...

Such a beautiful page Helen! sweet sweet photo, time for her to return to uni already? that green chained tulle is such a neat detail, don't think I've seen it before. LOVE the colours! xoxo

Lynette Jacobs said...

You turn out each layout more beautiful than the previous one. Stunning.

yyam said...

Really really pretty! I love that chain tulle!

Denise van Deventer said...

Super page Helen....I love all the bits you have used, with the black and white photo! Very striking!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous father/daughter page!! Love your sweet details! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

FiKenward said...

Beautiful photos and page Helen, love how you've used that background paper and the rest of the products.

Unknown said...

Wow again...