Hello Everyone! I have been a few days absent from my blog, busy with a very exciting new project that I will only be able to show you in May, as well as my new April Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook that arrived earlier this week - Full of Prima Divine - yummmmm!!
This kit is sold in a four month subscription.
If you have any questions, please email Pam at
- Prima Divine Collection 12x12 double sided papers
- 12x12 Chipboard element sheetPrima Canvas Album sheet
- Prima Wood buttons
- Basic Grey brads pkg
- Webster Pages Heart, flower and bird resign pieces
- Prima White roses
- Prima Divine flowers pkg of (6)
- Prima Divine 3" flowers pkg of (3)
- Cream satin edge sheer trim
This kit is really great value at $40 - if you want one click HERE to order your own!
Time at last to announce the winner of my March giveaway! The winner is LIZZY HILL from Australia! Congratulations Lizzy! Please e mail me your address so that I can send your goodies out to you. I will be having another giveaway sometime soon so don't forget to check back & thank you SO MUCH for spreading the word so well this time!
I recently opened a FACEBOOK PAGE. I've had so much new stuff going on that I forgot to invite y'all! If you would LIKE to LIKE me there I would ♥ that very much! Please click HERE. I will be having a giveaway there soon too - ONLY for my Facebook 'likers'?!?
Now onto my next kit from My Creative Scrapbook. You can purchase this ALBUM KIT here. I made 3 layouts, another double layout, as well as this card & 2 over-sized tags - and I STILL have leftovers!
This card was easy peasy using a pre-made card blank
(the way to go!).
5 STEPS TO CARD SUCCESS TUTORIAL
1. Cut your patterned paper slightly smaller than the card blank, ink the edges then adhered it to the blank.
2. Adhere doily to left side of card, making sure to have a portion of it hanging over the edge of the card (I used a die-cut doily for extra strength but a store bought doily would work too).
3. Fussy-cut a couple of elements from one of the patterned papers, inked the edges then adhere them over the patterned paper & doily.
4. Fussy-cut some words from your scrapbook papers (or use die-cut words/sentiments, ink the edges then position these on your doily ( using your awl/spiky tool to gently lift the fussy-cut elements to slide the words a little under if you like).
5. Adhered a flower ( I used my hot-glue gun because it sticks like crazy) & finish off with a title word on the bottom right, followed by 5 dots of Liquid Pearls underneath.
Thank you for your visit :)
Wishing you all an awesome week ahead!