Saturday 3 November 2012

In the Baby Bubble {Purple Pumpkin November 2012 Sketch} using Webster's Pages products too!






It's time for a new sketch at Purple Pumpkin!  Here it is!!
Save it now so you can play along - you can win some
Purple Pumpkin goodness for yourself!


I turned it one turn to the left {anti-clockwise}
 & set about getting to work!


I had this Webster's Pages paper out from my My Creative Scrapbook
 Limited Edition kit that I had just finished working with & thought
 it would look great as a contrast to the blue-tinged photo.  


I used the 6" Crafter's Workshop stencil that came with the kit,
together with some modeling paste, to create the background effect.


The orange twine is of course - Purple Pumpkin!

I love that I put my Martha Stewart butterfly punch
to work & also that I used the piece of paper that I 
punched the butterflies out of too - behind my photo -
kind of looks like all those Cameo die-cut papers so many
people are making especially for their pages these days.


All the 'blue stuff' is from Purple Pumpkin.  The lace flower,
picture buttons, felt flowers & towelling button too.  I am
busy blogging over at Purple Pumpkin too these days - 
you can visit HERE & also sign up for e mails of the posts.


I also used the black mist from the kit & the Prima packaging
as the base for my journaling & also at the side of the photo,
and the Webster's alphas.  The tickets are from Purple Pumpkin.


Supplies List for "In the Baby Bubble" Layout

Base Paper - Webster's Pages - Park Drive - Refreshed
Patterned Papers - Webster's Pages - Park Drive - Margaret
Webster's Pages - Park Drive - Sunshine
Grid Stencil - Crafter's Workshop - 6"
Prima Packaging
Alphas - Webster's Pages Storytellers - Park Drive
Modeling paste - Reeves
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
Twine, Lace button, Fabric buttons, felt button & tickets 
 - all Purple Pumpkin
Mist - Maya Road - Charcoal
Journal pen - American Crafts 




22 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love that photo, the title, the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the butterflies and twine action!!!

scrapbookertink said...

Lovely layout and picture x

Lizzy Hill said...

Great sketch; great take...LOVE that black mist...never thought of using BLACK...off to a craft show today...might have to get some - thanks, Helen:):):):)

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous layout Helen...love all the butterflies, twine & buttons!

Romy said...

Gosh, such an amazing lay-out! I love your use of colours!

juscrap said...

Lovely layout and picture! xoxo

alexandra s.m. said...

great layout with awesome texture! just what I love!!
Thanks for sharing Helen!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Helen!! A stunning page!

yyam said...

Such a pretty layout! Really love the colours and textures! :)

Unknown said...

I love the bright orange with the blueish photo, really a great contrast!! The masking looks wonderful, too! Great page, Helen!

Lynette Jacobs said...

You did awesome with this sketch. Love the modeling paste on the background.

Kerryn said...

Love the blue and orange! Gorgeous work!!

Keren Tamir said...

Love this LO. I love when you scrap with orange the color suits u so much!!!

Marilyn said...

Sooo Pretty my dear friend!! love the textured background and the butterflies cascade around the lovely photo!! Gorgeous work!! ;)

Alison said...

The orange and blue look really good together!
Alison xx

Unknown said...

AWESOME Design love the sketches

Eila Sandberg said...

This is ever so lovely Helen! such a cute photo, love the punched out butterfly negatives! xoxo

Marjie Kemper said...

Fab photo, and how I love the use of the tickets and flowers. Beautiful LO. I wish I'd heard that phrase when mine were babies. Will have to remember when the grands come a long, long time from now!

FiKenward said...

I really admire those that can work with such bold bright colours, great details here as well and gorgeous photo.

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful layout Helen...the colours work so well together with your photo, which is just precious! Gorgeous!

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeously creative.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Love the blue+yellow combination. Makes everything pop off the page so beautifully!