Friday 9 November 2012

A Little Card for My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club!





Here's the LAST of my October work for My Creative Scrapbook
Kit Club!  Are you all breathing a sigh of relief?!?  I just love the
challenge of using up a kit!  I find it so easy when everything I'm
allowed to use is ONLY WHAT'S IN THE KIT! and I'm therefore 
not tempted to stick everything on like I usually am LOL!



Supplies List for Happy Birthday Card with Flower & Canvas Tag

Papers - Webster's Pages - Park Drive - Sunshine & Margaret
Flowers - Prima - Soprano
Metal Dangle - Prima Velvet Trinkets
Canvas Tag - Maya Road
Stickers - Webster's Pages - Park Drive
***all supplies from My Creative Scrapbook Oct 2012
Limited Edition and Mixed Media Kits****

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!



22 comments:

yyam said...

Ahhh...such a pretty card! :)

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning card Helen, love the cheerful colours and shabby chic feel. Hop on over to my blog - there is a little surprise waiting for you.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

FiKenward said...

Very pretty, love how you used the Websters here.

Unknown said...

Really pretty design. Love the Websters <3

topkatnz said...

That is so pretty Helen:) simple is good sometimes:)

Lynette Jacobs said...

So pretty and feminine.

Evgenia Petzer said...

this is so sweet, Helen!

Lizzy Hill said...

I agree...really pretty & shabby chic....someone is gonna LOVE getting it:):):)

juscrap said...

So so pretty! Have a nice weekend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

This is soooo beautiful Helen!
Pearl x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful! That's one gorgeous card with all your signature layers.

Lynnda said...

Sweet card... I'm loving it!!! You rock Helen!!! Hugs...xoxo

Sandie said...

Don't you find it hard though Helen, not being able to dip into your stash and just dropping that 'one more item' onto the creation? :-) Your card is sweet as, adoring all your creations.. have a wonderful weekend.

sandi said...

Oh Helen this is so pretty! Love it!

Helen Hapsi said...

...soooo romantic!! Like like like!!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Pink+Yellow is something I've never tried before but it looks GORGEOUS on your card!

Keren Tamir said...

venturing into cards I see!! beautiful!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Helen! Love the beautiful flower!

Denise Price said...

Beautiful card. I like the bit of handwriting on it. I wish my handwriting were as pretty as yours!

Great work using up the kit! Your creations were fabulous.

Eila Sandberg said...

This really is everything the previous ladies have said! You have always been incredibly good at using kits and creating the most bautiful projects with them. Cudos to you! xoxo

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/