Saturday 20 October 2012

Purple Pumpkin New Releases!






Check out the site HERE for all the new goodies!!

You know you can sign up to "Read by E Mail"?
Personally I find that more practical than a 
Google Reader - once it's in your inbox a quick
skim & you're up to date then press delete!

A lot better than being a gazillion posts behind
in your reader...well that's my thinking anyway :)


And no more waiting for Friday sales anymore,
now you can just click SHOP at the top of the blog
and buy whatever you need any time of the day
or night.  Pretty cool.  Pretty Purple :)





4 comments:

sandi said...

Nice to be able to purchase as needed! TFS!

Marjie Kemper said...

I love subscribing my email... I'm awful about keeping up with the reader, but love email alerts to new content.

Lynnda said...

Thanks for sharing it here Helen... hugs..xoxo

Eila Sandberg said...

Couldn't agree more, SO much more easier to have a shop and buy when I want to. Could never fit in any of the sales :((
I really love how PP and you are such a great match, always eagerly waiting to see what you come up with! Mwah mwah mwah!