Sunday 13 May 2012

Wonderful Memories Layout {Creative Scrappers Sketch 208 - Prima}




Happy Sunday!
Today there's a new sketch reveal up at Creative Scrappers
Sketch 208!  And it is so simple and versatile - hope you give
it a go!!  There are some cool prizes up for grabs this month!!

So I am still in my Prima phase!  Difficult to put
that stuff away when it is all over my desk...


Everything here is Prima again, except for the mask, inks 
& adhesives.  I used little bits from many various lines here.


The mask is the new Studio Calico "Bubbles" - very nice.
I have mixed up some "Say it in Crystals" bling - loose bling
as well as a big swirl that I cut into smaller pieces.  I love
that Prima's new swirls are mixed shades - too beautiful!


Even the title "Wonderful Memories" is Prima chipboard, 
I got a whole little chipboard pieces pack that is full of 
lovely elements. I inked the edges of the floral ones & 
pop-dotted them up :)


I hand journaled a line and enjoyed mixing up different
textures and elements.  That resin birdbath is awesome...


Supplies List for "Wonderful Memories" Layout

Papers - Prima Romantique - Hedgegrow
Matting paper - Madeline
Mask - Studio Calico - Bubbles
Inks - Color Box - Yellow Citrus & Burnt Sienna
Prima Ink - Old Rose
Alphas - Black Canvas - Prima
All Bling - Prima - Say it in Crystals
All Flowers - Prima - Lucerne en Francais
Chipboard pieces - Prima 2012 & Shabby Chic Collection
Iced Petal Pins - Prima
Resin Pieces - Shabby Chic Treasures by Prima






25 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

oh, She is so beautiful! I mean Chelsie!
LOve the layout as well!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the photos and love love love the masking!! Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Tina said...

Lovely Helen! Happy Mothers Day!

Michelle said...

Gosh what a beautiful page! I love the masking and the trail of embellies. Yes, the birdbath is wonderful!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

Angela said...

Love all the elements on this page! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

STUNNING !!!!!!!!!!!!Amazing..you always do such a perfecrt work!!!
I love the page the photos are great!!Look gorgeus !!!!
Have a wonderful day and a perfect week!!
Love you a lot sweet !!!
Big huges and kisses
Cyndi

Lizzy Hill said...

YUM! LOVE that mask & the rounded corners on the photos look really great:):) Don't mind that cute bird bath, either:):):)

Gayle Price said...

Beautiful page , love the mask and all that pretty bling is perfect. xx

dstandard said...

Such a beautiful page Helen - Happy Mother's Day - your daughter is beautiful!

Marelize said...

Gorgeous elegant page Helen!
Happy Mothers Day for yesterday. xx

Denise Price said...

Another great page! I love the mix of embellishments and techniques along the left hand side of the page. You achieved that carefree, casual look, as if you just "splashed" the supplies onto the page...but of course, a lot of work actually went into achieving that casual effect. Well done!

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous layout Helen... I love it... its really stunning!!! Hope you had a good celebration....hugs...xoxo

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautifully creative.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life

yyam said...

Such a sweet layout! Love the masking and the little details! :)

Leonie said...

Oh the bubbles mask looks great here Helen. Love the rounded corners on your photo's, I think it always looks very appealing. :)

Jasmine S said...

Beautiful Helen. I love your take on the sketch using those two fabulous photos.

Eila Sandberg said...

Have said it so many times before, you will certainly hear me say it umpteen times again; Chelsea really is such a beautiful young woman. This is a really pretty page, love how you have mixed lines so beautifully. Yay, chores done DH and I took a spin to the seaside and had a massive portion of ice cream yesterda. xoxox

Mitralee said...

the yellow dots and pink flourish made me happy, sweet lovely page!

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous layout Helen and your daughter looks so beautiful! :)

Marjie Kemper said...

Another fabulous LO.... love the photos and all you've done with the Prima goodies!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

A stunning take on the sketch! I'm doing this one!!! :D

Denise van Deventer said...

Love this layout Helen...super colouring and is really beautiful! I love Prima too and am currently working on a Prima Chaellenge!

sandi said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! Love everything about this one! Fab!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Just beautiful. I love the arch of embellishments.

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.