Friday 8 October 2010

A Boy & his Cap {The Colour Room}

This week has been a strange one.  We are not used to "bad" weather in this town & it has rained almost incessantly - which is obviously a good thing for the gardens & crops, but not a great thing for one's mood... Along with the rain came a flu bug which tried to bite me but I managed to shake it off after a couple of days.  Poor Cami is at home sick - but the upside of rainy days is lots of indoor time so more scrapping!  Just got this one finished tonight for The Colour Room here.


HAPPY WEEKEND BLOG PEOPLE!

Check back soon - I have tons more layouts to load just need a bit of time - hopefully over the weekend...

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog, I love this layout and I was looking around yours and I love your photo collages, they are fantastic!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is simply gorgeous! Love the Lo as much as the beautiful pictures!
Thanks for your lovely comment, blogging from South Africa, very cool!

Jolanda said...

beautiful blog and beautiful work!!!
Have a very nice weekend!!

Pearl said...

woohoo ! glad to see you on a roll ! you go , grrl ! take part in the challenges that you want ! & hope to see you play at Magistical Memories - cos who knows if you might be the Winner ?!!! gotta play to find out , huh ?! lol

Ella Swan said...

Thanks girls! Lovely to get comments from some new blog friends too ;-D Just looking for my chipboard Pearl - LOL - don't use it much these days but hopefully your challenge will give me a chipboard revival lol!

Diana said...

We are so in the same place. Ploughing through & handwriting the journaling. Yup, that's what I'm doing too to try to "catch up" (but don't tell anyone I said I'm trying to catch up b/c that's a no-no in scrapbooklandia ;-)

Lynette Jacobs said...

You are on the roll... and you do such beautiful work every time.