Friday 6 November 2009

All I want for Christmas...


Considering that I am lucky enough to already {or should I say still...} have my two front teeth...is this.
Isn't it just perfect???
I want one JUST like this - with all my family's names engraved. Mmmmmm...

BUT...The problem is that...{...}...I've recently discovered this & want a fair amount of what's in there!!! What's a girl to do under such circumstances??? Decisions, decisions ......................................... okay...I can't decide................................................................maybe I could have both??



{CLICK on the image above for FULL effect...for some reason it is coming out long & skinny on Blogger but if you click it you will be able to view all the yumminess in it's true glory...}

What do you think DH will say? How much is too much?

Oh I am so glad I came up with the name "Scrap Addict" because, really, it IS quite fitting...
Okay, enough of that now, I have 2 cuties to share with you...first this one...




Isn't he cute?!? Feel free to save him & use him on your blog if you want ;-D Next up is this one below. Now this I can REALLY relate to...LOL!!! Lucky for me, I have a very understanding DH who also happens to be a not too shabby chef...



So to all of you "out there" {sounds like a line from a sci-fi movie...} I hope you have a wonderful weekend enveloped in whatever it is that works to bring you joy & fulfillment {provided it is legal of course} hehehe...



7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Mmm ... I can see you are also someone like me who loves their bread buttered on both sides!
Hugs
Desire

tania said...

ag no, hubby and kiddies must go all out and spoil you!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Very spoilt!

Love that stash.

Shayne said...

Love the no time to cook! SOunds just like me.

topkatnz said...

here's hoping that some of your Xmas wishes come true.

Reanaclaire said...

hi...i love the bracelet with all my kids' names there.. yours above is a necklace, right? it is beautiful, so special... yes!! where can i get this? online shopping? and may i take your last pic? it really depicts ME! LOL...

my personal blog at www.reanaclaire.com

Ella Swan said...

Love the necklace...will send DH the link LOL! Hi Reana - if you click on the link in my post {where it says "this" & it's underlined} it takes you to the site where it is available - yes...online shopping...I think all bloggers can relate to the last pic hey?!