Here are the first 4 inside pages (8 sides) including the front cover (below left). The striped background is how the album came. The flocked chipboard stickers are Daisy D's from my stash. The jelly flowers are cheapies I bought at the Hypermarket!
I matted the photos with offcuts from my offcut box. As you can see the yellow pages (all on the left) & the blue pages (all on the right) are very nice, mellow tones with a watermark print. This is how the album came so no need to cover ;-)
I also used some of my left-over rub ons. I seem to have sheets & sheets of bits & pieces so was happy to be rid of them. Obviously I couldn't use things like brads or anything that required anything showing at the back. Actually, you'll see later on that I did use a brad on the last page & did this by cutting the prongs off (scissors work fine) then gluing it on with a large glue dot!