Sunday 1 February 2009

I got Another Award!



I've been after this one for a while now & naughtily coveting it on other people's blogs, so imagine my delight when Kirsty dished it out to MOI this morning...

Thank you so much Kirsty. Kirsty is a new blog bud who is also new to the Blogosphere & sometimes struggling to get to grips with the whole Blogging thing. I have advised her a coupla times on specific problems, which makes me feel very useful, as you know it is usually ME asking for advice from all of YOU! So now I need to nominate my 5 award recipients but am not going to do so now, 'cos quite frankly I don't have the time, but don't worry, it will be done this week, so for now, you can just look & not touch!!!

Happy Sunday everyone!

I am spring - cleaning (yes - it's the beginning of summer here & sweltering - no -40degrees for us) STILL have to pack away the Christmas Decorations (yip, you read right!) They have been down for a while and on my bedroom chair - NOT their final destination - just need to get hold of the ladder & make the great trek to the top of my wardrobe... & have 40 something e-mails to respond to. So that, together with keeping my brood fed & watered, just about covers my day today.

I have been eyeing out my scrap desk from afar these last few days & hope to make it back there soon...

To keep you entertained until then I have found you some awesome scrapping candy to feast your eyes on, fresh from CHA. Here it is, happy viewing...

(Anyone here in South Africa recognize one of the Design Team members???!!!)

No comments: