Tuesday 20 January 2009

Frazzled & Frustrated...

I had the perfect post for today & have just spent an hour preparing it for you all by copying & pasting it from someone's blog to mine (their story is brilliant). Sadly my HTML cannot be accepted. Not sure why. No time to play about & try to work it out. Will try again as & when. School starts tomorrow & I am still busy covering books & altering clothes. I am ravenous. I have spent the whole day jumping from task to task like a rabid flea. My life changes, starting now (for the term time at least) so I need to whip up a nutritious dinner - dieting sucks - do a spot more sewing, then take a couple of sleeping pills & lie in bed with the new OK (which BTW arrives 2 months late, despite it's hefty price tag, so is not actually new...).

Tomorrow I rise at 6 & (I won't bore you with the rest)...
Will try to post the layout photos for the Design Call tomorrow as the deadline is officially over then. My computer is up to it's tricks as usual (okay, it gave me a little break over the festive season - thanks pc!) Picasa is permanently frozen & my bandwidth usage is ridiculously impossible to believe so I am waiting to be cut-off any day now. I am having to load my new photos into my daughter's profile (on this pc) & edit in HER Picasa, then save to a memory stick 'cos I can't send my jpegs to her e mail as she has no e mail address. Then I'm having to transfer them to my profile so that I can send them (S - L - O -W - L - Y) to my blog. Suffice to say that you may not be seeing any photos until this one is resolved!

Last night I HAD to spend 2 hours trying to sort this out because I HAD to e mail photos of my layouts off in time to meet the Design Call deadline so fortunately I DO have the 2 LO photos ready to post. Watch this space tomorrow. Hunger calls...

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Definitely a frazzled and frustrating post. Hope tomorrow turns out better for you.

CathQuillScrap said...

Hope you manage to get your pc problems sorted... can be EXTREMELY frustrating. All the best for first day back at school today

Desire Fourie said...

Good luck with all your techno problems. Hope it gets sorted soon. I always say that technology is fantastic, but a bummer when its not working .Hugs from Desire