Thursday 15 January 2009

Ever the Optimist...

I am trying to see the good in a seemingly awful situation...

Unfortunately the whole online paper debacle is a relatively minor incident in my life right now. That's right, I've got way bigger fish to fry on the family front (don't worry, I've been urging them all for months to read my blog & have never received one comment so the likelihood of "anyone" seeing this post is, well, unlikely...) Nonetheless, I'll spare you all the gory details...

Suffice it to say that I am in the dwang right now, thanks to...not myself...
There is an ongoing saga in "the family" at the minute & somehow I have ended up in the thick of it, despite NOT DOING ANYTHING & NOT GETTING INVOLVED. I was volunteered! Yup, someone decided to speak FOR me (to" help me", you know...) despite strict instructions to the contrary. Apart from that, I was misrepresented (you know like when celebs are interviewed & somehow what they said is printed, but kinda not actually how they said it...not that I'm saying I'm a celeb!)

Boy, it is a bad place to be in ;-( I have tried to "sort it out" but have sunk deeper into the mire as a result. I'm not sure how that is actually possible but there should be a word for it don't you think? I'm now at a loss as to where to go from here so am just treading water, hoping it will all evaporate! Why oh why life continuously foists this rubbish on us is beyond me. I know I will live through it & may eventually forget "who said what" (not likely,lol!) but for now I am in need of some serious diversion of the mind! PLEASE may that NOT come in the form of ANOTHER problem:-)

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Remember, Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we handle it ... Good luck. Hugs from Desire

Stefanie said...

I did the IQ test too and got 140 enjoyed it very much.
Hope your family troubles get sorted, but I can so identify with your comment about family not reading the blog...What's up with that? Yet my SILs spend hours on facebook...can't figure it out.

Jenny in Durbs said...

Hi Helen having been following your blog via your comments on Andrea's blog. Very interesting & hope your family thing sorts itself out. I always feel you are very straight about what you say.
Jenny

Michelle Ramsay said...

Family politics can be such a pain, but it is how you handle it that will make you stronger for it.

I have the same with family reading my blog and then they say they don't know how to leave a comment!!! ha ha

Hope it all gets sorted out.